Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    Longstreet is thinking waaaaaaaaayy too much when he shoots right now. I would like for him to keep shooting, just not any more today.
    NSUguy

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
      Augie already getting tagged with 4 fouls in the first 3 minutes. Duluth sitting comfortably at 1 foul still.
      Now 6 fouls to 1. Pretty sure the Bulldogs aren't that spectacular on defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
        Longstreet is thinking waaaaaaaaayy too much when he shoots right now. I would like for him to keep shooting, just not any more today.
        He can take a few plays off in my opinion.

Comment

• I would also like to see Nhiall try to pass the ball once.

Comment

• Augie up 11 in Duluth. This is highly enjoyable

Comment

• Offical Paul R. from Duluth fond of calling fouls on Augie and looking other way when Bulldogs foul. 19 fouls AU 8 UMD. Despite that Viks 63-52

Comment

• Upper Iowa's coach might complain more that Wieck...but that's a tough one to top

Comment

• Austin Andrews shoves Akoi in the back after drawing Akoi's 5th foul and there are no consequences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                    Austin Andrews shoves Akoi in the back after drawing Akoi's 5th foul and there are no consequences.
                    Nice when people show who they are. Sometimes players act in representation of what their coach is or allows

Comment

• I haven't seen a better pure shooter this year than Drew Blair.

Comment

• I feel like I rarely complain about refs on here these days, sincerely, but it is as if the refs are trying to give this game to Duluth. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Augie gets it done 87-82. That was flipping awesome.

Comment

• Awful Awful officiating... Still good guys win 87-82. Another good game for our 4 true freshmen. Austin Andrews in front of refs can do no wrong, he is a surly dude. Without free throws for Duluth this would have been a blowout.

Comment

• Kiss the tourney hopes goodbye. Congrats to Crookston on their first D2 win of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RollStangs View Post
                                Kiss the tourney hopes goodbye. Congrats to Crookston on their first D2 win of the year.
                                You’ve got to be ****ting me?!? How?!? I mean this in the most sincere manner possible. How?!?!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X