Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    Augie gets it done 87-82. That was flipping awesome.
    I’m happy Duluth lost. Much less happy with the seeming improvement of the baby Vikings.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
      I would also like to see Nhiall try to pass the ball once.
      Easy there. I’m really excited about Nhial’s ceiling. He likes to shoot sure, but he is soooooooo athletic that he will be very important to whatever happens this season for NSU.

Comment

Correct. MrAugustana nailed it. Those NW people are awfully sensitive.
        Not sensitive, just weirdly written. NW wasn't even leading our conference when the day started. Better example would have been Moorhead. They lead the league but lost both to NSU if my memory is correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

You’ve got to be ****ting me?!? How?!? I mean this in the most sincere manner possible. How?!?!
          19 second half points won’t win you many games..

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
            I haven't seen a better pure shooter this year than Drew Blair.
            Yeah but how is he at conditioning drills (sarcasm for you uptight NSIC folks)?

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Not sensitive, just weirdly written. NW wasn't even leading our conference when the day started. Better example would have been Moorhead. They lead the league but lost both to NSU if my memory is correct.
              The faux modesty is not necessary. NWMSU is the fire breathing dragon (or Bearcat if you prefer) of D2 and will be until Mr. McCollum takes his talents to a higher level.

Comment

• Big road sweep for the Coo this weekend.

Cartwright contributes only 3 of the 98 points against Crookston but 40 against the Beavers, including two huge 3s to get the game to OT.
                4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                2016 NSIC Champions
                🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

• Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
                  Big road sweep for the Coo this weekend.

Cartwright contributes only 3 of the 98 points against Crookston but 40 against the Beavers, including two huge 3s to get the game to OT.
                  At first, I thought Cartwright was going too much one-on-one and thought he was hurting his team (they went on a streak where there was a lot of standing around). Well...I reconsidered about half-time. Hard fought game. Congrats SF.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Sorry for not being a scholar in literature. Let me spell it out. I was giving kudos for NW being where most teams want to be hence when we are on we can compete with anybody and when we aren’t on we will lose to Augie. Now that I spent 28 seconds typing that I feel like any team could say the same thing so let’s just let it go.

Comment

Easy there. I’m really excited about Nhial’s ceiling. He likes to shoot sure, but he is soooooooo athletic that he will be very important to whatever happens this season for NSU.
                      He’s young. He is super athletic. He touched the ball, in my estimation, to 10 times, and shot the ball 7 of those times and made 1. He will learn to pick the spots but he is not doing well with those spots at the moment.

Comment

He’s young. He is super athletic. He touched the ball, in my estimation, to 10 times, and shot the ball 7 of those times and made 1. He will learn to pick the spots but he is not doing well with those spots at the moment.
                        Agreed. You can tell he’s always been the most athletic kid in any game he’s played. He’s very confident in his abilities and doesn’t always have himself in the best position to make a play. But even at this level his athleticism jumps out at you. Once he figures out how to play at this level he is going to be really, really good.

Comment

Agreed. You can tell he’s always been the most athletic kid in any game he’s played. He’s very confident in his abilities and doesn’t always have himself in the best position to make a play. But even at this level his athleticism jumps out at you. Once he figures out how to play at this level he is going to be really, really good.
                          You need to change your statement to most games instead of any games. He was once in a neighborhood game of mumbly-peg and little Johnny Jackson from down the street showed him a thing or 2. :)

Comment

• Nice job by msum to play well at Winona on Saturday after tough loss Friday at UIU.

Comment

• Is Jackson Moni injured? I think he only played 11 min last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                                Is Jackson Moni injured? I think he only played 11 min last night?
                                He hurt something, haven’t heard yet if it’s knee or ankle. NSU4LIFE vows it was an intentional act by Upper Iowa but I haven’t seen a good enough clip yet to form an opinion. He hurt his ankle late in the game Friday night so I’m wondering if he aggravated it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X