Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Msum on a very good regular season. Congratulations to 4 Msum seniors (Baumgartner, McGhee, Stanley-Williams, Kieser) that recently played their last game at Nemzek and have been tremendous players at Msum. Best of luck to the team in the post season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
      Congratulations to Msum on a very good regular season. Congratulations to 4 Msum seniors (Baumgartner, McGhee, Stanley-Williams, Kieser) that recently played their last game at Nemzek and have been tremendous players at Msum. Best of luck to the team in the post season.
      pretty good group of seniors

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

pretty good group of seniors
        Yes…will be very difficult to replace. Good veteran guards are so hard to find and/or replace.

Comment

• Postseason NSIC teams and awards are announced:

MEN: https://northernsun.org/news/2023/2/...announced.aspx

WOMEN: https://northernsun.org/news/2023/2/...announced.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
            A joke...

Comment

• MSU's Natalie Bremer made the 2nd NSIC team and isn't even a starter. Reminds me of when John Havlicek popularized the "sixth man" concept for the Celtics. Good for her. I started in junior high and even on B team but not as a senior- unfortunately for me I couldn't add 21 points to our side. So I appreciate what she does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

A joke...
                Pretty upset that Austin Andrews didn't make it, huh. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Pretty upset that Austin Andrews didn't make it, huh. :)
                  Upper Iowa had one of the worst defenses in the NSIC, but supposedly they had the DPOY...

EDIT:
                  Only teams worse in scoring defense were UMC, CSP and SCSU
                  Only teams worse in FG% defense were UMC, CSP, BSU and SCSU

Comment

Upper Iowa had one of the worst defenses in the NSIC, but supposedly they had the DPOY...

EDIT:
                    I'm not doing any digging because I don't care about awards but team defense and individual defensive are two separate categories.

Comment

EDIT:
                      Upper Iowa plays at a much faster pace than SMSU, therefore they're going to allow more points.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I'm not doing any digging because I don't care about awards but team defense and individual defensive are two separate categories.
                        Ask any player or coach in league and they will tell you Duax is a terrific defensive player and has been for a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Ask any player or coach in league and they will tell you Duax is a terrific defensive player and has been for a few years.
                          I don’t know or talk to any players or coaches in the league so they'd probably find it quite odd if I reached out to ask them about Duax and his defense.

Comment

EDIT:
                            Here's some highlights for you https://fb.watch/iTuv-b2waq/

Comment

• I get where Stanger is coming from, as I probably would've chosen Cliff McCray for DPOY, too. But Duax isn't a bad pick by any means.

Comment

• Despite the clip of Duax's ball hawking ability. Augie scored 99 points on the Peacocks and turnover and steals were typical of most games. Perhaps he is the only UIU player with defensive skills.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X