Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Someone will have to explain to me why Wayne didn't plan accordingly to make it to Bismarck and now gets a neutral site game. The interstate (if they go that way) was open to the ND/SD border until 8pm. On the north dakota side, I was on the interstate south of fargo around 645 and it was completely clear.
    The story I heard: the bus service that Wayne uses was unwilling to send one of their buses up to UMary for Wed night, figuring it would be stuck up there for the night and unable to be used on Thursday. *shrug emoji*

Comment

Might be the loudest the Pentagon is going to get the rest of this tournament

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        Might be the loudest the Pentagon is going to get the rest of this tournament
        These ladies are battling in an close affair.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

These ladies are battling in an close affair.
          Very good battle.

Comment

Really disappointed in no sweater in Krauth. He should go out wearing nothing but that with Coach Fred sitting behind him in the stands also wearing a sweater.

Comment

two quality programs with classy student athletes and excellent coaches playing hard. Augustana 78, Northern St. 67. Closer then score indicates.

Comment

Great game between SMSU and MSU. Mavs ran away with that one at the end. One of the more exciting Mustang seasons in recent memory.

Congrats to MSU on the win. That was an exciting matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                  Great game between SMSU and MSU. Mavs ran away with that one at the end. One of the more exciting Mustang seasons in recent memory.

Congrats to MSU on the win. That was an exciting matchup.
                  Wall was incredible in the first half. I like how Gehlhoff plays. And Borcher is the only senior? They should be even better next year.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                    Wall was incredible in the first half. I like how Gehlhoff plays. And Borcher is the only senior? They should be even better next year.
                    Yes, Borchers was technically the only senior on the roster, but TBD if both Wall and Gehlhoff take the extra COVID year to come back. I think the team is hopeful they will though.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Yeah. No kidding. Big fan of both of them. Parsley with the buzzer beater too, I think she'll be great defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Yes, Borchers was technically the only senior on the roster, but TBD if both Wall and Gehlhoff take the extra COVID year to come back. I think the team is hopeful they will though.
                        Goes without saying but I'd like to see both back. Wall has a great shot and Gehloff is scrappy, IMO. Fun to watch, both of them.

Comment

Twins from Buffalo Lake who will be seniors at BLHS who I have known since they were in 3rd grade have early committed to SCSU. I coached one uncle in football who was an all conference lineman, I played softball with another uncle. Some on here might remember their great uncle who was a famous radio broadcaster, Rod Trongard from Sacred Heart who was a friend of mine. Rod Trongard - Wikipedia

Comment

Laker I Have believe you're a legend in central MN. Your post shows that you are Methuselah haha. Those young ladies should have gone to MSU, especially with a little NIL from you!

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                              Laker I Have believe you're a legend in central MN. Your post shows that you are Methuselah haha. Those young ladies should have gone to MSU, especially with a little NIL from you!
                              I was hoping that they would be going to MSU, but their mother went to SCSU. Their sister starts at Bethany (Mankato) a D3 school. These two are smart, hard working from a great family. Kottke Trucking has a nation wide presence. Both scored their 1000th career point on the same night back in January- I was lucky enough to be there in person. I hope that they have great senior years- last year they had only one loss in the regular season to the previous year state runnerup. They were upset by the neighboring school in the tournament, who they had previously beaten- who ended up being the state runner up!

Comment

So I totally missed the news from two months ago that UMC filled its coaching vacancy from way outside the region. Natalie (Bastian) Moynihan was a player at Franklin Pierce (2014-16) and assistant at Bridgeport (2021-23).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X