Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post

On the mens side: Emporia only played 1 non-NCAA opponent, while Hays had 3 non-NCAA opponents and a bad loss to SW Oklahoma State. Sure Hays defeated Emporia in regular season action, but that was sandwiched between iffy losses to Missouri Western and Washburn. Emporia has an iffy loss to Missouri Western but balances out w/ a good win over (at the time #1) NW Missouri.

Regionalization screwed over the Tigers but Emporia has a better body of work in my eyes.
    Esu had 2 losses to mowest. But still your assessment holds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      I couldn’t get sound-what was he saying?

Comment

• Allegedly…kitty butt mother fornicators.

Comment

• i wouldn’t recommend it but who really cares? Maybe I don’t get it.

Comment

• No way they suspend him. That place loves him. He has blinded them with his bs. The best is how he talks about the importance of the student athlete experience yet he might have ran more guys off in his time at Emporia than any other program in the league. He "really" looks out for his players though. Also he gives back each summer by posting on twitter his top 69 things for young coaches to learn from. Its top level stuff. Guy should be coach of the year, he is the best! The best, Jerry!

Comment

I am so glad that Barstoolcats90 is an expert lip reader because as many times as I watched the clip I can’t make out what he said. If that is indeed what he said & he ends up being suspended for a game I won’t disagree with the decision as expressing that kind of language is not appropriate at any level. I still need a real expert lip reader not some random twitter account to confirm that is what was actually said.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
                Allegedly…kitty butt mother fornicators.
                Lol. I have to admit that ending didn’t look like mf’s to me. Hard to say.

Comment

• Saw an interesting new billboard south of Maryville on the way home. It was an ad for Elite 8 tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by southside View Post

i wouldn’t recommend it but who really cares? Maybe I don’t get it.
                    I think it speaks to character and thoughts towards a community and university.
                    To me the act backs up what else I have heard about his character but his Twitter account is actually really good, but is he the one posting?

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      Saw an interesting new billboard south of Maryville on the way home. It was an ad for Elite 8 tickets.
                      The women's elite 8 is in St Joe this year and next. Could that have been what the ad was for?

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post

I think it speaks to character and thoughts towards a community and university.
                        To me the act backs up what else I have heard about his character but his Twitter account is actually really good, but is he the one posting?
                        You mean directed at fhsu specifically? Just trying to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

The women's elite 8 is in St Joe this year and next. Could that have been what the ad was for?
                          Probably so I just caught a glance of it as I drove by. I didn’t realize the women’s E8 is in St Joe again

Comment

If that’s what qualifies as antics, this league really has gotten soft. Bob Chipman was more animated and profane than that ordering breakfast.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BarstoolCats90/s...jMqbj8ZIw&s=19

C’mon… Is that really suspension worthy? I mean without volume and on a Barstool NW Twitter page? If he said that, yeah it’s dumb and the guy might be a total douche bag… I have no idea, but people are soft. It was settled on the court… move on.
                              Last edited by Alfred33; 03-05-2023, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by southside View Post

You mean directed at fhsu specifically? Just trying to understand.
                                Ya, kinda hard not to look at it that way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X