Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

I think Harding's two losses to MIAA schools (MOSO and Emporia) are killing them. The MIAA is so strong and so deep that I agree with six teams being included in this initial list. Things will begin to sort themselves out a little since MOSO and Pitt State both play Kearney and Fort Hays this week. Pitt also plays MoWest next week. These last two weeks and the MIAA tourney will be very interesting. All 6 of the MIAA schools have the talent to make a run thru the MIAA tourney.
    Kearney also plays MoWest and Fort Hays next week. Other than UCM, all of the tough MIAA teams have a tough road these next two weeks.

Comment

Kearney also plays MoWest and Fort Hays next week. Other than UCM, all of the tough MIAA teams have a tough road these next two weeks.
      Kearney women don't play Western...the men do...Covid make up from earlier in the season. Western women have NW, Newman and Pitt left to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Kearney women don't play Western...the men do...Covid make up from earlier in the season. Western women have NW, Newman and Pitt left to play.
        Thanks for the correction. I had just pulled up the MIAA master men's schedule when I looked at that. I should have known better.

Comment

Thanks for the correction. I had just pulled up the MIAA master men's schedule when I looked at that. I should have known better.
          No worries. Now if you can pull your women to a victory in the last 3 minutes 😉

Comment

• Doesn't appear that anyone is interested in that #8 spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
              Doesn't appear that anyone is interested in that #8 spot.
              I vote we just give it to Wayne St. They probably have the most likable fans on the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                Doesn't appear that anyone is interested in that #8 spot.
                That spot is reserved for the annual act of GAC cannibalism, aka the GAC Conference Tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I vote we just give it to Wayne St. They probably have the most likable fans on the board.
                  Well, thanks and all that, but I suspect Wayne has a lot of work to do. Last night they looked great, utterly dismantling a good Sioux Falls team. It was probably their most dominant performance of the year.

Wayne likely needs to win tomorrow, and then win at least two games in the NSIC tournament, and even that may not be enough. Because, as we all know, when in doubt the committee will give the last bid to Margenthaler :)

Comment

• Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

No worries. Now if you can pull your women to a victory in the last 3 minutes 😉
                    I was definitely trying! Hard to overcome an 18-4 deficit. Lacy had a good look in the lane at the buzzer, but it just wouldn't fall. We have ALOT of work to do now to make the regional. All 6 losses to high quality teams (2 each to Kearney and Pitt, and 1 each to UCM and Hays). High quality wins over UCM, MoWest, Duluth, Angelo State, Lubbock Christian, and Harding. Some very quality wins, but those two losses to Pitt may kill us. We'll have to get a few more high quality wins starting with Hays tomorrow, then pull a couple of upsets in KC. We are definitely the underdogs now!

Comment

I was definitely trying! Hard to overcome an 18-4 deficit. Lacy had a good look in the lane at the buzzer, but it just wouldn't fall. We have ALOT of work to do now to make the regional. All 6 losses to high quality teams (2 each to Kearney and Pitt, and 1 each to UCM and Hays). High quality wins over UCM, MoWest, Duluth, Angelo State, Lubbock Christian, and Harding. Some very quality wins, but those two losses to Pitt may kill us. We'll have to get a few more high quality wins starting with Hays tomorrow, then pull a couple of upsets in KC. We are definitely the underdogs now!
                      I was watching it...got back in it, but came up a little short. Top of the MIAA is a Gauntlet this year. Really good teams.

Comment

• Congratulations to the Nebraska-Kearney women for clinching at least a share of their first MIAA regular season title! They can win it outright with a victory over rival Fort Hays State on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post
                          Congratulations to the Nebraska-Kearney women for clinching at least a share of their first MIAA regular season title! They can win it outright with a victory over rival Fort Hays State on Saturday.
                          And now the question we’ve all been wanting to ask:
                          Would the Loper women beat the Loper men?

Comment

• Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post
                            Congratulations to the Nebraska-Kearney women for clinching at least a share of their first MIAA regular season title! They can win it outright with a victory over rival Fort Hays State on Saturday.
                            Congrats to the lady lopes!

Comment

• Huge game in Maryville Thursday night vs UCO. MIAA regular season title, #1 seed in the MIAA Tourney and a possible Central Region Tourney Host all on the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post

And now the question we’ve all been wanting to ask:
                                Would the Loper women beat the Loper men?
                                🤔

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X