Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Some posters who may have valid arguments against changes are more interested in trolling others than presenting a coherent argument most of the time. I lurked on the board for several years before actually joining, but when I joined I did so with the intention on not engaging with those types of posters. I understand this is a message board and there will be plenty of posters like that and they are more than welcome to say whatever they choose. I just won't be interacting with them.
    Totally understand. Witt and I were talking about how some of the stupidity sullied what otherwise might have been an incredibly reasoned, researched, and entertaining thread.

Comment

• NW’s D2 record is 27-2. UCO’s is 22-4. Does NW need to win tomorrow to host the Regional for sure?

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        NW’s D2 record is 27-2. UCO’s is 22-4. Does NW need to win tomorrow to host the Regional for sure?
        NW Missouri has a huge advantage in RPI and Performance Indicators. A win tomorrow locks it in for sure but I think they stay at one even with a loss.

Comment

NW’s D2 record is 27-2. UCO’s is 22-4. Does NW need to win tomorrow to host the Regional for sure?
          Nope

Comment

Lol

Comment

• Last night saw one of the better women's teams make an exit in FHSU that also won't be getting in to the tournament due to being stuck in regional. Very unlikely that MoWest gets in either.
              Last week MoWest was #8, first GAC school ranked was #9 S.Naz, and #10 Hays.
              FH beat MoW, forced OT on UCM and they got a lucky bounce aftet a blocked shot (potential travel before that) and will be sitting at home.

FH men who finished 3rd in the MIAA last 2 years and in both semifinals last 2 years took UCO and NW to the edge will be at home as well.

Once again the old ways of regions strikes again.

Comment

• Rumor at the game today is that ESU Coach Doty was suspended 1 game for his antics at yesterday’s game. Can anyone confirm this?
                Last edited by NWFanatic; 03-05-2023, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post
                  Last night saw one of the better women's teams make an exit in FHSU that also won't be getting in to the tournament due to being stuck in regional. Very unlikely that MoWest gets in either.
                  FH beat MoW, forced OT on UCM and they got a lucky bounce aftet a blocked shot (potential travel before that) and will be sitting at home.

FH men who finished 3rd in the MIAA last 2 years and in both semifinals last 2 years took UCO and NW to the edge will be at home as well.

On the mens side: Emporia only played 1 non-NCAA opponent, while Hays had 3 non-NCAA opponents and a bad loss to SW Oklahoma State. Sure Hays defeated Emporia in regular season action, but that was sandwiched between iffy losses to Missouri Western and Washburn. Emporia has an iffy loss to Missouri Western but balances out w/ a good win over (at the time #1) NW Missouri.

Regionalization screwed over the Tigers but Emporia has a better body of work in my eyes.

Comment

Last night saw one of the better women's teams make an exit in FHSU that also won't be getting in to the tournament due to being stuck in regional. Very unlikely that MoWest gets in either.

Regionalization is really bad for the women this year. I think the top 6 MIAA teams are all worthy of regional bids, and would make a lot of noise in several regions. But no more than 4 of them will make it. It's not as bad on the men's side this year in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post

On the mens side: Emporia only played 1 non-NCAA opponent, while Hays had 3 non-NCAA opponents and a bad loss to SW Oklahoma State. Sure Hays defeated Emporia in regular season action, but that was sandwiched between iffy losses to Missouri Western and Washburn. Emporia has an iffy loss to Missouri Western but balances out w/ a good win over (at the time #1) NW Missouri.

Regionalization screwed over the Tigers but Emporia has a better body of work in my eyes.
                      Not disagreeing. Last year and this year.

Comment

Rumor at the game today is that ESU Coach Doty was suspended 1 game for his antics at yesterday’s game. Can anyone confirm this?
                        By his administration or the conference?
                        What antics?

Not entirely surprised by this, he pulled a cowboy hat stunt by having his entire staff and himself wear them for their game here at FHSU a few years ago. Post game said they would wear them throughout the year but never saw them again. Disrespectful in my eyes and many others. Curious about what happened yesterday.

Comment

Not entirely surprised by this, he pulled a cowboy hat stunt by having his entire staff and himself wear them for their game here at FHSU
                          ?

Comment

Rumor at the game today is that ESU Coach Doty was suspended 1 game for his antics at yesterday’s game. Can anyone confirm this?
                            While I eagerly await the details causing this suspension I'll hope they extend it to a lifetime ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

While I eagerly await the details causing this suspension I'll hope they extend it to a lifetime ban.
                              Found it:

https://twitter.com/BarstoolCats90/s...jMqbj8ZIw&s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

?
                                https://www.ksnt.com/sports/emporia-...ts-during-win/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X