X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    Good grief Northern, figure it out
    1-13....LOL

I didnt realize we were playing Minot today.

Comment

Good grief Northern, figure it out
      They left their energy in the hotel and forgot how to shoot the 3 ball in February.

Comment

• Didn’t turn this one on until late in the half. Admittedly shocked.

Comment

• When did Wolves forget to shoot ball and turnover so many.

Comment

• Welp, that's enough of this. Good luck to all the other regions the rest of the way, or Northwest I guess.

Shocked the entire season that Northern continued to stay in position and in the end, win the conference. Nice accolades but never believed this team would do much come regional time. Also, why I said if Northern can win the conference that is not really an example of how "strong" things are.

Of course Duluth and Moorhead could go on and win it I guess but I just never saw it with the squad.

A lot of fun this year though, good entertainment. Masten will be incredibly missed.

Now we wait seven months to see who we having coaching or playing for us next year.

(I'll be happy to eat all the crow in the world if they come back, by the way, haha)

Comment

• This game has been all of my worst fears come true for NSU. They struggle to move the ball and make shots against good defenses at times. They don’t have a lockdown defender to stop a good offensive threat. Boum has been a problem down low. Etc etc etc.

Comment

• Its looking like either Craig Doty or Justin Wieck are going to the Regional Championship. This is on all of us, we've all failed. Everyone take some time for self reflection and I want three action items before Tuesday night.

Comment

Its looking like either Craig Doty or Justin Wieck are going to the Regional Championship. This is on all of us, we've all failed. Everyone take some time for self reflection and I want three action items before Tuesday night.
                  Had Augie's last five recruiting classes lived up to the hype we wouldn't have this issue...haha

Comment

• Color guy's voice has an Elmer Fudd type sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Had Augie's last five recruiting classes lived up to the hype we wouldn't have this issue...haha
                      Quit stealing my action items

Comment

Quit stealing my action items
                        My bad.

1. We need more sweater vests
                        2. We should have paid for simple as a $3 bill to be in attendance

Comment

• SD best D2 men's BB team BHSU is still alive in the SC regional semi finals.

Comment

• Good luck to UMD tomorrow night

Comment

• Emporia did not job switching everything on defense. Northern offense had no answers.

Comment

• MOSO ladies to the Regional Final / Sweet 16!!! What a gutsy 4th Quarter performance to even the season series vs. Pitt State. Will play either Minnesota-Duluth or Minnesota Mankato on Monday night for the Central Region championship. Lacy Stokes played amazing again, with more clutch shots from Kaitlin Hunnicut today! Layne Skiles and Mia Topping also played very well. So proud of the ladies!!! Good luck Monday night and bring that region championship trophy back to Joplin! Go Lions!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X