Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long drive from Duluth today, but we’re here! Excited to call this one.

Comment

• Exciting game, Moorhead in OT

Comment

• Dragons force OT after being down 16 at one point to the Storm

Comment

• Final # 5 SNU 67 #4 MSUM 64 in OT

Comment

• # 7 ESU vs # 6 UMD @ 5:00 pm
            #5 SNU vs #1 NWMSU @ 7:30 pm Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
              # 7 ESU vs # 6 UMD @ 5:00 pm
              #5 SNU vs #1 NWMSU @ 7:30 pm Sunday
              Congrats Bearkitties

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                I wanted both teams to lose. Not sad to see UCO go home, but apparently I have a deep seeded disdain for Drew Blair that I didn’t realize I had. Lol. Having said that, I am glad he wasn’t injured badly… faker. ;)
                He has been playing with a fractured foot as well for a few months now. Ugly but the dogs win and ready for another tomorrow.

Comment

• Tremendous season for the dragons. Thank you to a great group of seniors.

Terrific battle in second the half and OT tonight hold nsu to 23 points and to get back in the game. SNU 8-10 from the three point line in the first half was ultimately the difference. Dragons were clearly exhausted at end of game after playing short bench. Not sure anyone beating nwmsu in that gym anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by BulldogNation View Post

He has been playing with a fractured foot as well for a few months now. Ugly but the dogs win and ready for another tomorrow.
                    I was kidding about the faker thing. And I don’t really dislike the kid… I was very excited and looking forward to him being a Bearcat after his amazing prep career, so I’m probably just still a little bitter he came to Northwest and left before he ever played a game. To be honest I’ve followed Duluth box scores the last several years just to keep up with him, That said, I would hate to see him go further than the Bearcats so if Duluth would’ve exited early, it wouldn’t have hurt my feelings.

Comment

• For guys that don’t make any kind of living doing it, Andy Peterson (NW AD and former player 03-08) and Austin Meyer (NW Women’s coach and former player 02-06) really do a pretty nice job as the color on these broadcasts.

Comment

• final #6 UMD 84 #7 ESU 79
                        no more Doty😎

Comment

final #6 UMD 84 #7 ESU 79
                          no more Doty😎
                          Nobody wins in this scenario

Comment

• Blair had 29 pts and 0 assists… not sure that kind of play fits Ben’s style if that’s a common outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Nobody wins in this scenario
                              Wieck seemed pretty subdued compared to Doty

Comment

Blair had 29 pts and 0 assists… not sure that kind of play fits Ben’s style if that’s a common outcome.
                                By all appearances NW has done just fine without him! ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X