Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Blair had 29 pts and 0 assists… not sure that kind of play fits Ben’s style if that’s a common outcome.
    I don’t think that’s a very good assumption. That’s his role and he’s actually 3rd on their team in assists. He’s a scorer… Joey Withus had 39 points and 2 assists against Mankato in the playoffs… Ben wasn’t complaining about him not passing the ball enough.

He would’ve been a fine player here if he was willing to play defense like Ben’s teams play defense. Obviously, we’ve been fine… probably a better situation for him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Wieck seemed pretty subdued compared to Doty
      Because he is an angry alien and feels nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

I don’t think that’s a very good assumption. That’s his role and he’s actually 3rd on their team in assists. He’s a scorer… Joey Withus had 39 points and 2 assists against Mankato in the playoffs… Ben wasn’t complaining about him not passing the ball enough.

He would’ve been a fine player here if he was willing to play defense like Ben’s teams play defense. Obviously, we’ve been fine… probably a better situation for him too.
        If you can play for Weick you can play for anyone

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

If you can play for Weick you can play for anyone
          Lol

Comment

For guys that don’t make any kind of living doing it, Andy Peterson (NW AD and former player 03-08) and Austin Meyer (NW Women’s coach and former player 02-06) really do a pretty nice job as the color on these broadcasts.
            I thought Meyer did really well.

Comment

Lol
              Can we quit messing around tonight. Also, can anyone overnight me a Bearcats shirt?

Don't mess this up
              Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 03-12-2023, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• I’m getting nervous… Not having that “go to guy” shows up in these tight games. Hopefully we make enough stops and enough plays on the other end to get away from this one.

Comment

• Jackson is impressive… has Diego quickness and he can shoot. Freshman too… he’s going to be a problem in the GAC for a while.

Comment

• Tip your cap to SNU… they came up here and beat us on our floor. Double whammy because Blair is going further than the Bearcats. Lol.

It was a good run Bearcats… had to end someday. :(

Comment

It's really not that brutal
                      As I was saying...

We all crapped on the GAC and now we will get a battle of them and Duluth for who wants the 8 seed at the elite 8.

To their credit, both teams fought to get where they are, and nothing else matter other than having an opportunity, but no one in this thing has looked like a national contending team.

I fully understand NWs ranking and they'd likely be the #1 seed had they won the region but they didn't ever look as good as the teams they've had over the years, atleast to me.

Southern Naz, do your thing.

Comment

• If your parlay ticket had the Missouri Southern women as the last remaining MIAA team this season, congratulations!

Comment

Tip your cap to SNU… they came up here and beat us on our floor. Double whammy because Blair is going further than the Bearcats. Lol.

It was going to end eventually and it's hard to stomach with that record but as long as Ben is around, you'll be just fine

Comment

As I was saying...

We all crapped on the GAC and now we will get a battle of them and Duluth for who wants the 8 seed at the elite 8.

To their credit, both teams fought to get where they are, and nothing else matter other than having an opportunity, but no one in this thing has looked like a national contending team.

I fully understand NWs ranking and they'd likely be the #1 seed had they won the region but they didn't ever look as good as the teams they've had over the years, atleast to me.

Southern Naz, do your thing.
                            When I said it was brutal, it was in response to all those saying NW would walk through it. No matter our record, I saw us play all year, and at times we struggle offensively, To your point above, I never felt NW was so good that they’d waltz their way through this regional. And it’s still stronger top to bottom than a lot of them.

Comment

Tip your cap to SNU… they came up here and beat us on our floor. Double whammy because Blair is going further than the Bearcats. Lol.

As good as Snu played in the 1st Half they actually played an even better 2nd. Shot better, defensively they seemed more intense and I thought played with a ton of poise.

DB needed to hit those ft’s late. NW doesn’t have the year they do with him but it’s big to miss a front end at that point.

Comment

When I said it was brutal, it was in response to all those saying NW would walk through it. No matter our record, I saw us play all year, and at times we struggle offensively, To your point above, I never felt NW was so good that they’d waltz their way through this regional. And it’s still stronger top to bottom than a lot of them.
                                I was certainly pulling for you

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X