Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Tournament talk

Already one game moved up due to the incoming storm. Minot State at SMSU now will be played Tuesday afternoon (3 pm), as well as the SMSU women hosting UMC (1 pm)

MSU men play at UMD at 6 PM Tuesday.

Comment

Augustana travels to Bemidji for a 6pm game. Hopefully weather is not an issue. NSIC north is rugged and Green Beavers are a tough draw for the Vikings.

Comment

Looked at the brackets today, and I suspect Moorhead has to like the draw they got. Injuries have diminished the other high seeds in the lower bracket, with #1 seed Wayne potentially without Janssen, and #3 seed USF potentially without Cartwright. Maybe both players will be back in action soon, but the lower bracket looks less daunting than it might have been. Meanwhile the upper bracket looks very competitive, even if Northern remains the favorite to advance.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
          Looked at the brackets today, and I suspect Moorhead has to like the draw they got. Injuries have diminished the other high seeds in the lower bracket, with #1 seed Wayne potentially without Janssen, and #3 seed USF potentially without Cartwright. Maybe both players will be back in action soon, but the lower bracket looks less daunting than it might have been. Meanwhile the upper bracket looks very competitive, even if Northern remains the favorite to advance.
          Yea, I guess is depends if those guys are truly out or not. If they end up playing injured then they are like many guys this time of year, on most teams, that are playing with injury. If they are out, then it obviously hurts USF and Wayne as they are two very good players. Tourney time is always fun. I’m sure this year will be no exception.

Comment

Upper Iowa at Northern State will now begin at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 22 in Aberdeen, South Dakota.

I think this might be a day late.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
              Upper Iowa at Northern State will now begin at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 22 in Aberdeen, South Dakota.

Yeah any team traveling from South to North or North to South that plays on Wednesday is likely not getting home until Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

They're banking on the forecast of when the heaviest snowfall will hit Aberdeen (6 pm Wednesday) and hoping to be almost to Sioux Falls by then I'd guess.

Comment

Minnesota State at Minnesota Duluth will now begin at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 21 in Duluth, Minnesota

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Yeah any team traveling from South to North or North to South that plays on Wednesday is likely not getting home until Friday.
                    If you are going to leave a conference in a not great situation it is standard procedure that you take as much of their budget as you can before they leave. Here is hoping they are snowed into Aberdeen for three nights.

Long live the NSIC

Comment

not good for the Conference Office budget having day games. won't be many fans at these games. I suppose not much we can do. But maybe 300 per game if lucky

Comment

I will be a temporary Mav fan this afternoon as seeing Wieck and his dogs go down would satisfy me.

Comment

Sounds like if Wayne women can't get to Bismarck by tomorrow, there's a rumor of relocating the game to Sioux Falls on Friday ahead of the next round on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

If you are going to leave a conference in a not great situation it is standard procedure that you take as much of their budget as you can before they leave. Here is hoping they are snowed into Aberdeen for three nights.
                            Haha nice

Comment

Good to see Margs finally come to his senses and let Kelby Kramer loose!!! Unfortunately he can't stop the inevitability of Drew Blair's jump shot. Dogs up 11 at half.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X