Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue Ridge Viking View Post
    Been meaning to ask this for a while: Why are there four three-point lines at the Sanford Pentagon?

I would think there is need for only three: NBA, NCAA (men's and women's) and high school. Someone educate me, please.
    They just probably haven’t spent the money to remove the old college line. I wish they would. Not sure how difficult that process is. I’d prefer if college moved to NBA line, but I don’t think that will happen anytime soon. Can’t think of too many sports where rules are different for college and pro. Maybe metal bats for baseball, I guess…

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Right, it seemed childish for a coach to talk that way outside of some private discussion, but to say it was so bad we need a lawyer is just ridiculous...he has easily superceded Margs. Speaking of, when did he get so tame?
      Aging has a way of doing that to a guy.

Comment

• Am I mistaken, but every time I see Wieck he is wearing the same outfit, blue trousers faded white shirt and gold tie?

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Aging has a way of doing that to a guy.
          He can't be that age already

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

He can't be that age already
            The mellowing occurs gradually.

Comment

• Does anyone know why the NSIC tournament is played so early? From what I can tell it is 1 of only 2 conference tournaments that have been completed. Why can't it be pushed back to this week, which would allow another week for the regular season and then they can push some more conference games to after Christmas. Is it because of the timing with the Pentagon? Or with the Summit League tourney? My guess is the latter and the ability to have Midco do the games?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                Does anyone know why the NSIC tournament is played so early? From what I can tell it is 1 of only 2 conference tournaments that have been completed. Why can't it be pushed back to this week, which would allow another week for the regular season and then they can push some more conference games to after Christmas. Is it because of the timing with the Pentagon? Or with the Summit League tourney? My guess is the latter and the ability to have Midco do the games?
                The latter would also be my guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                  Does anyone know why the NSIC tournament is played so early? From what I can tell it is 1 of only 2 conference tournaments that have been completed. Why can't it be pushed back to this week, which would allow another week for the regular season and then they can push some more conference games to after Christmas. Is it because of the timing with the Pentagon? Or with the Summit League tourney? My guess is the latter and the ability to have Midco do the games?
                  Yes, yes and yes, I reckon

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X