Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Was she hurt? Just saw Toby Wynn resigned and NSU's coach is out too.
    wasn’t there a new ad at esu? Probably want to put his stamp on like everyone else. While esu was not like they once were they were still really competitive.

Comment

MoSo knocks off the 1 seed UNK 63-51. I know I am stating the obvious, but Lacey Stokes is incredible. 28 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists and no turnovers. MoSo is dangerous in any tournament setting because she can absolutely take over the entire thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
        MoSo knocks off the 1 seed UNK 63-51. I know I am stating the obvious, but Lacey Stokes is incredible. 28 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists and no turnovers. MoSo is dangerous in any tournament setting because she can absolutely take over the entire thing.
        Congrats to MoSo! I don’t normally watch girls games that don’t involve the Bearcats and honestly, I don’t always watch those either. I tuned in to this one because I became a Lacy Stokes fan in Maryville a couple of weeks ago… she’s phenomenal.

Comment

Lacy was incredible tonight! Kearney controlled her very well a couple of weeks ago in Joplin holding her to 7 points. She was determined it wasn't happening again tonight.

So proud of these ladies. I've heard that they are VERY motivated to win this tourney after barely losing to Fort Hays in last years championship game. This is the best we've played all year.

Comment

Hope everyone enjoys their stay in Duluth. Beautiful place to visit but I prefer the fall there.

Comment

UCM and Fort Hays to overtime tied at 55. Wow!!!

Comment

UCM beats Fort Hays in OT 64-62 on a basket with 0.2 seconds. Will face MOSO in tomorrow's championship game. Go Lions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                  UCM beats Fort Hays in OT 64-62 on a basket with 0.2 seconds. Will face MOSO in tomorrow's championship game. Go Lions!!!
                  Anyone see the very end of the OT, was there a travel before the blocked shot?
                  LUCKY bounce for UCM after the blocked shot went right to their girl, sometimes it goes your way and sometimes it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post

Anyone see the very end of the OT, was there a travel before the blocked shot?
                    LUCKY bounce for UCM after the blocked shot went right to their girl, sometimes it goes your way and sometimes it doesn't.
                    From my angle, i didn't think there was. In my playing days, it was a travel. But not now, when you see the same move many times a game. It looked similar to the move Katie Wagner executed several times for Fort Hays. I was actually rooting for another overtime. Lol!

Comment

MOSO ladies lead 34-30 at half, after falling behind 15-3.

Comment

MoSouth wins 78-63. Lions on a roll and looking good.

Comment

The Lions were truly green and gold(en) today! What a shooting display from long-range. Great defensive performance in my opinion, especially Layne Skiles making it difficult for Littrell all day.

Truly everyone stepped up, a very deserving team win after falling short in last year’s tourney championship game.

Let’s keep it rolling in the regionals!

And, congrats Ronnie!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

From my angle, i didn't think there was. In my playing days, it was a travel. But not now, when you see the same move many times a game. It looked similar to the move Katie Wagner executed several times for Fort Hays. I was actually rooting for another overtime. Lol!
                            I didn't know had heard people thinking it was.

Cheering for the MIAA in these regions to win first rounds.

Comment

It was a great defensive effort and team win! The ladies played their best ball all year this weekend and you could see how much they wanted it after falling short last year. Layne Skiles played sooo good today, hitting several 3's, scoring 20 points, and the great defensive job she did on Brooke Littrell. So glad to see Layne have such a huge game in her last MIAA game. Hope they continue to play well in the regional and make more noise than last year. Go Lions!!!

Comment

All-MIAA Tourney Team:

Layne Skiles
                                Brooke Littrell
                                Amaya John's
                                Olivia Nelson
                                Lacy Stokes- Most Outstanding Player

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X