Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NW has now won 2 straight against the 2 teams that beat them in the regular season.
    DB had a quiet 1st 38 minutes but scored 6 of NW’s last 8 pts after a 53-53 tie with 1:51. UCO never scored again
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 03-05-2023, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
      Hat tip to UCO, that was a hell of a game. But someone at UCO needs to do something about Asst Coach Matt Mossman, his actions after the game towards the league SIDs was embarrassing. I get being upset but dropping repeated F-bombs towards those people who have worked hard at the tourney is not ok.
      What could he possibly have said to the SIDs?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

What could he possibly have said to the SIDs?
        From where I was sitting the SIDs asked UCO to stay for the all tournament team announcement, which 2 of the UCO players made. That must of been too much for Mossman because he got visibly aggressive with them and just started dropping F-bombs. Again I get being upset or hurt after a loss in a game like that, but that was a bad look, had a few UCM fans near by that made a comment asking why someone would act like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
          Hat tip to UCO, that was a hell of a game. But someone at UCO needs to do something about Asst Coach Matt Mossman, his actions after the game towards the league SIDs was embarrassing. I get being upset but dropping repeated F-bombs towards those people who have worked hard at the tourney is not ok.
          If that is UCO’s top assistant coach then it’s the same guy who got T’d up on Thursday in the Quarterfinals.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post

If that is UCO’s top assistant coach then it’s the same guy who got T’d up on Thursday in the Quarterfinals.
            Wouldn't be the first coach this week to drop a couple F bombs at the league or opposing players.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X