Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern State F Ewele Okoh has entered the transfer portal.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
      Every few years it feels like we get these kind of witness protection players. No announcement, they show up, you can't find anything on the net about them and then they gone. It strange to me but, oh well

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Update: Transferred to Converse University (part of D2 Conference Carolinas)
          didn’t play much last year. When he did he didn’t look too good. I was hoping for much more.

Comment

Eagins transfers from Wayne to Mankato...

Comment

Justin Eagins with the in conference switch going from Wayne State to Marg's at Mankato.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                Eagins transfers from Wayne to Mankato...
                Huh. That is unfortunate.

I mean, I'll wish Eagins well and certainly appreciated watching him play for WSC. He was a dynamic player and when he got hot, he was really hot. I really had been hoping/speculating that he was going to try to either move up to a low level D1 (someplace like UNO or USD), or else head back home to play somewhere in Illinois at a D2 level. Maybe those avenues didn't open up, or maybe it was never his intention. I certainly have no inside info.

Margs has always built his teams on transfers. This one hurts a little though.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                  Justin Eagins with the in conference switch going from Wayne State to Marg's at Mankato.
                  The little bit I spoke with him on Twitter, he wanted to join Northern. It was his first choice, but Northern had other plans. He is fine with that and excited for the future at Mankato.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post

Huh. That is unfortunate.

I mean, I'll wish Eagins well and certainly appreciated watching him play for WSC. He was a dynamic player and when he got hot, he was really hot. I really had been hoping/speculating that he was going to try to either move up to a low level D1 (someplace like UNO or USD), or else head back home to play somewhere in Illinois at a D2 level. Maybe those avenues didn't open up, or maybe it was never his intention. I certainly have no inside info.

Margs has always built his teams on transfers. This one hurts a little though.
                    I think the new transfer rules have hurt him. He used to get a lot if D1 drops now those players can laterally move to another D1 school without suffering a penalty. Evidenced.by a general lack of success at Mankato recently

Comment

The little bit I spoke with him on Twitter, he wanted to join Northern. It was his first choice, but Northern had other plans. He is fine with that and excited for the future at Mankato.
                      That's crazy...the heck are we doing?

Comment

I just cannot get over this. I'm not doubting you, but if true I'd really like to know how on earth we don't jump all over that. We are not deep and he'd have been a starter for sure for us. Sure hope we have some stud or studs that haven't signed yet otherwise this is really is just a complete mystery to me. Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Brookens View Post
                          From the RMAC: Joel Scott and PJ Hayes leaving Black Hills State. Scott will likely get many D1 offers. Don't be surprised if lots of NSIC schools inquire about Hayes. Waconia native, big guard, can shoot the three. Would start immediately at lots of programs in the area.
                          Saw that Joel Scott has committed to Colorado State.

Comment

Hearing SMSU got a transfer from GLVC country who has NSIC ties...

Comment

scsu loses another one, Austin jentzen, not sure I can take much more of this. :)
                              Last edited by simple as a $3 bill; 04-17-2023, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                                scsu loses another one, Austin jantzen, not sure I can take much more of this. :)
                                When will Quincy enter the transfer portal?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X