Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNU vs NWMSU

Could be a low scoring defensive game. Hope the ‘Cats can slow the Storm’s 3pt shooting

The two-lowest possession teams in the country. Excited for this one.

Comment

Bearcats by 16 or more

Comment

Trevor’s at the game…maybe he’ll bring the ‘Cats some luck

Comment

Snu you played a really good half. I’m guessing they don’t shoot 55% in the 2nd half. I think this halftime lead ballon’s quick.

Comment

freshman Jackson for SNU is carrying them
            he’s fast and accurate/tough to guard without fouling. DB had 2 fouls in 1st 7 minutes and sat rest of half.

Comment

someone has to stop Jackson…19 in 32 minutes so far to lead all scorers

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                someone has to stop Jackson…19 in 32 minutes so far to lead all scorers
                He has been phenomenal tonight.

Comment

Jackson was too much for NW…Wes had a bucket to tie it with 6 sec left but they said he stepped out of bounds

Comment

Final SNU 61 NW 57

Comment

Jackson was too much for NW…Wes had a bucket to tie it with 6 sec left but they said he stepped out of bounds
                      Hope someone saw a good replay of that. I was sitting on that baseline and didn’t look out from my angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post

Hope someone saw a good replay of that. I was sitting on that baseline and didn’t look out from my angle.
                        Appeared to be out on the broadcast. Not the best angle, but even the NW broadcasters said it looked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post

I hit rewind a few times to watch but not great camera work and hard to tell without a solid black line for the endline.

Comment

DB missing front end of a 1&1, then Wes stepping out of bounds on a bucket after NW stole the inbound pass that would’ve tied it …then the no call when 22 flattened Diego right at the end. Just wasn’t to be. NW had no answer for 22’s speed and 21’s height.

Comment

then the no call when 22 flattened Diego right at the end.
                              Diego Bernard is one of the most physically gifted players to ever play at this level and you’ve probably watched him more than about anyone. Do you really think a freshman could “flatten” him in that scenario? DB tried to draw a foul as that was really the only hope NW had, and the officials didn’t bite.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X