Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I hit rewind a few times to watch but not great camera work and hard to tell without a solid black line for the endline.
    I did the same thing. I think the ball hit the line and the official didn’t hesitate to make the call. You couldn’t really tell on the replay but I think he got the call right.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Diego Bernard is one of the most physically gifted players to ever play at this level and you’ve probably watched him more than about anyone. Do you really think a freshman could “flatten” him in that scenario? DB tried to draw a foul as that was really the only hope NW had, and the officials didn’t bite.
      Lol, don’t be begging for Diego calls with Northern folks lurking. They still think he tackled a guy up in Aberdeen a couple of years ago. ;)

We definitely didn’t get hosed in anyway…. We just got beat tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

Lol, don’t be begging for Diego calls with Northern folks lurking. They still think he tackled a guy up in Aberdeen a couple of years ago. ;)

We definitely didn’t get hosed in anyway…. We just got beat tonight.
        Haha. We don’t think Diego tackled A guy, we think Diego tackled EVERY guy.

Seriously though, he is just a freak. Some of the plays he makes are jaw dropping. And when him and Jackson are flying around on defense it must give opposing guards nightmares. NW just didn’t have enough offense this year. We all know how great Hudgins was, but games like tonight really expose that flaw for NW not having “the guy” on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Diego Bernard is one of the most physically gifted players to ever play at this level and you’ve probably watched him more than about anyone. Do you really think a freshman could “flatten” him in that scenario? DB tried to draw a foul as that was really the only hope NW had, and the officials didn’t bite.
          I had a good angle on that play from my position courtside. Definitely some contact, but not that much.

Amazing game and an amazing atmosphere. Just like 2019, should've been the final, not the semifinals.

Comment

Weird coincidence…we went to Hollywood 10 in St Joe this afternoon and the SNU team was there to see Creed 3. We interacted with them a little as we were all waiting in line-they seemed like good kids. I hope they win it all.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X