Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

When I went to the MoWest website to read about Abby Bala, I noticed three more ladies who played in 22-23, but are not listed on the roster now ... Trinity Knapp, Cleao Murray, and Kadyn Cobb. Are they some of the ladies that may have entered the transfer portal, but not confirmed yet?
    I'd think that would be a safe assumption.

Comment

UCM has their first enter the transfer portal, Kade Hackerott joining her dad at UTRGV.

https://twitter.com/byjoeandrews/sta...fey8SItv-aWH7g

Comment

Saw a Tweet where Lauren Dubbert from Newman transferred to Benedictine College. Sorry, didn't save the link.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post
          UCM has their first enter the transfer portal, Kade Hackerott joining her dad at UTRGV.

https://twitter.com/byjoeandrews/sta...fey8SItv-aWH7g
          Former Pitt State coach, Lane Lord, is the head coach there.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post
            Saw a Tweet where Lauren Dubbert from Newman transferred to Benedictine College. Sorry, didn't save the link.
            Confirmed. HUGE loss for Newman, kinda suprised by this move since she started all 28 games and minutes wasnt an issue for her (28min/g). When thinking of a Catholic university in Kansas, Benedictine comes to mind over Newman 9 times out of 10. She went to Beloit-St. John's Catholic for HS.

Comment

Lacy Stokes announced on Instagram that she will be playing at Missouri State. No big surprise since it is close to home and her family can go to all of her home games.

Comment

Lacy Stokes announced on Instagram that she will be playing at Missouri State. No big surprise since it is close to home and her family can go to all of her home games.
                It's unfortunate for your program and MIAA Network subscribers who like watching her play, but I hope she has success there too. It'll be fun to see how she, and in a way, the MIAA and D2 stack up against D1 athletes. I was amazed at how well Ryan Hawkins fit in and was really a pretty good player at Creighton... we'll see if Lacy is able have the same kind of impact.
                Last edited by Alfred33; 04-18-2023, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

It's unfortunate for your program and MIAA Network subscribers who like watching her play, but I hope she has success there too. It'll be fun to see how she. and in a way, the MIAA and D2 stack up against D1 athletes. I was amazed at how well Ryan Hawkins fit in and was really a pretty good at Creighton... we'll see if Lacy is able have the same kind of impact.
                  From what I've witnessed your better D2 WBB teams are better than a lot of the low and some of the mid majors. Mo State has had some really good teams thru the years. Haven't followed them too closely the last couple years. Hope Lacy has success there.

Comment

When I went to the MoWest website to read about Abby Bala, I noticed three more ladies who played in 22-23, but are not listed on the roster now ... Trinity Knapp, Cleao Murray, and Kadyn Cobb. Are they some of the ladies that may have entered the transfer portal, but not confirmed yet?
                    Trinity Knapp is done playing. I think she graduated. Cleao Murray did enter the transfer portal. Not sure about Kadyn.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post

Trinity Knapp is done playing. I think she graduated. Cleao Murray did enter the transfer portal. Not sure about Kadyn.
                      That's what I heard about Trinity too. Heard Cleao is going to Grandview University...haven't seen anything official.

Comment

2 year Drury starter Allie Clevenger will transfer to UCM for her senior and covid seasons. She was a teammate of former Lady Panther and current UCM assistant Katie Kirkhart. Allie is a solid all around role player who is a good shooter despite the side spin on her shot.
                        I believe she is the first Lady Panther in history who was an actual contributor to transfer before her senior season.

Good luck to her!

Comment

Cleao Murray (Western) has signed with Grandview University.

Comment

Appears that Peyton Mosley from MSSU is going to Hutchison CC. Have not seen a Twitter post yet, but her profile says Hutch WBB '24.

Comment

Post is updated, also had a UNK transfer announce in Sarah Schmitt going to Idaho with Eighmey. Make that 6 departing this years team.

As of right now, 10 confirmed in the transfer portal, eight have successfully found a new home, for 80%. This number is most likely lower than usual, since players dont announce openly as much as the mens.

Furthermore, there is only one D2->D2 transfer, and three D2-D1 transfers. The other half (4) are at lower levels (NAIA or JUCO).
                              Last edited by AlexTheHAMMER; 05-08-2023, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post
                                Post is updated, also had a UNK transfer announce in Sarah Schmitt going to Idaho with Eighmey. Make that 6 departing this years team.
                                Big changes at UNK

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X