Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just give NW this year's national championship trophy. Defending national champions + #1 in final poll = 2-time defending national champions.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
      Here's the bracket for the USCAA Men's Division I National Championship Tournament. Whoever wins this bad boy is the National Champion.

http://basketball.theuscaa.com/2020_...ackets_MD1.pdf

Let's go SUNY-Delhi! If you're good enough for Bill Pulman, you're (probably) good enough for me!
      This tournament has now been suspended also.
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

This tournament has now been suspended also.
        I saw that. It was set to end on Saturday, and about half of the quarterfinal games had already been played through.

I was mildly aware of the USCAA but I never followed it - so today I did some digging and it looks like they actually draw a decent crowd for this tournament, given what it is. The gym the were playing in, Penn State - Fayette, was a decent facility too. It's a real shame. March Madness is officially over.

When the dust settles, it will be interesting to see if any of these smaller associations bring the tournament back in some form. I kinda doubt most of them besides the NJCAA will, but still...

Comment

Your gynecologist or oncologist.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Your gynecologist or oncologist.

Comment

Not poking fun at the need for an Oncologist, which is bad enough. Was just trying to make light of this Covid 19 outbreak. Some people believe in it some don't. It's not at my house, but not to say that it might get there. People with Covid 19, I truly hope you all recover, just as I hope people with Cancer recover. I would tend to believe an epidemiologists who deals with with infectious diseases on a daily basis over a Oncologist though, just for the fact that each medical professional usually (not all) but usually specialize in one or two things.

Comment

When one looks at cases in each country the swag seems to be approximately a 3% overall mortality rate with it higher among high risk groups. Even with all the caveats about reporting issues, difficult to think that all countries are wildly overestimating mortality. Risk is that it overwhelms resources causing folks with other health problems unable to receive care or health care workers get ill.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X