Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series 2020

The World Series begins Tuesday, Oct. 20th. Who ya' got?

vs

Series schedule

at Arlington, Texas

Game 1: Tuesday, Fox
    Game 2: Wednesday, Fox
    Game 3: Friday, Fox
    Game 4: Saturday, Fox
    Game 5: Sunday, Fox (if necessary)
    Game 6: Oct. 27, Fox (if necessary)
    Game 7: Oct. 28, Fox (if necessary)

I'm a lifelong LA fan myself. Let's Go Dodgers!
    Last edited by crixus; 10-18-2020, 11:16 PM.

I'm so old I remember Sandy Koulfax beating the Twins in Game 7 of the 1965 Series. I'm pulling for a team that has never won the Series- the Rays (who never should have changed from their green uniforms).

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      I'm so old I remember Sandy Koulfax beating the Twins in Game 7 of the 1965 Series. I'm pulling for a team that has never won the Series- the Rays (who never should have changed from their green uniforms).
      You've got me beat. I went to my first Dodgers game when I was 8 years old, in August of 1968 when we moved back to California from North Carolina.

Last edited by crixus; 10-19-2020, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

You've got me beat. I went to my first Dodgers game when I was 8 years old, in August of 1968 when we moved back to California from North Carolina.
        First Twins game- summer of 1965- loss to Baltimore. It was Safety Patrol Day- made three years of grade school safety patrol in the fall winter and spring worth it. I was ticked that we only got to go once- our grade school principal didn't really like sports and we didn't go the other years.

Some of my big regrets was when I could have gone to a game in some new location and didn't.

Comment

Kershaw pitched great tonight, only 2 hits and 1 run given up in 6 full innings. I'm happy for him, he's a great guy on and off the field. Dodgers win game one, 8-3.

Also, he had 8 K's and only one walk.
          Last edited by crixus; 10-21-2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Rookie RHP, Tony Gonsolin will start game two for the Dodgers while lefty Blake Snell will take the mound for the Rays.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...-series-game-2
            Last edited by crixus; 10-21-2020, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Justin Turner hit another HR in the Dodgers 6-2 win over the Rays. He tied Hall of Famer Duke Snyder for the most homers in post season play for the Dodgers. And Walker Buehler pitched a very strong 6 innings with 10 K's, 1 walk and only 3 hits given up. LA takes a 2-1 World Series lead.

Last edited by crixus; 10-23-2020, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Dodgers win game five 4-2, behind another strong start from Kershaw.

https://twitter.com/DodgerInsider/st...96753901473792

Comment

Comment

Comment

Although the Dodgers were favored (and not a shot in the dark), here's my celebration song. New music from AC/DC.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X