Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 D2 Championships

What a crazy year. 4-4 team in a Regional in 1 Region and the 23-2 #1 team at end of regular season is a number 2 seed in another region.

Prediction: Central Region winner will be the National Champion again.

Comment

Anyone know which men's and women's teams are in the Dance for the first time?

I've already been told that the Northwest Bearcats have been there before! :)

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        Anyone know which men's and women's teams are in the Dance for the first time?

I've already been told that the Northwest Bearcats have been there before! :)
        For the men it's Biola, Flagler, Fresno Pacific, Malone, Northwest Nazarene, Nyack, and Southern Arkansas. Plus Lee, Oklahoma Baptist, and Southern Wesleyan, who made it last year but didn't get to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

For the men it's Biola, Flagler, Fresno Pacific, Malone, Northwest Nazarene, Nyack, and Southern Arkansas. Plus Lee, Oklahoma Baptist, and Southern Wesleyan, who made it last year but didn't get to play.
          Thanks. How does the NCAA recognize 2020? Just a washout since they didn't get to play, or do they get the credit?

Any idea on the women's side? I asked the NCAA site this morning on both and they didn't answer either men's or women's.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Thanks. How does the NCAA recognize 2020? Just a washout since they didn't get to play, or do they get the credit?

Any idea on the women's side? I asked the NCAA site this morning on both and they didn't answer either men's or women's.
            I'm not the NCAA, but since the selection happened - I'd say they technically "made" it. It's a reflection of what they accomplished during the regular season, which was completed in full.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X