Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedFromMI View Post

They are a conversion from a sprint football team program...

https://posteagles.com/news/2020/12/...-football.aspx
    Yes, I know. Alderson Broaddus has a CSFL program too.

??????https://gobattlers.com/sports/sprint-football
    Last edited by crixus; 10-02-2021, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Comment

Would Post be considered an independent? I know they're apparently taking Stonehill's spots on other NE-10 schedules, but I haven't seen or heard anything official regarding a scheduling alliance.
        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Would Post be considered an independent? I know they're apparently taking Stonehill's spots on other NE-10 schedules, but I haven't seen or heard anything official regarding a scheduling alliance.
          They look like an Indie (for now) and they're not listed as a football member on the NE-10 website. But as you mentioned they'll be filling the spots that Stonehill left.

????????????
          Last edited by crixus; 05-14-2022, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

They look like an Indie (for now) and they're not listed as a football member on the NE-10 website. But as you mentioned they'll be filling the spots that Stonehill left.

????????????

Comment

I consulted the Yes Or No Wheel website and Franklin Pierce will not beat Post this season. That's where I go for all my important decisions. I used to flip a coin, but the wheel is more fun. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by RedFromMI View Post

They are definitely not either NAIA or NCAA, as they would put that on their own website. Their accreditation is from a career school national accreditation agency, so I guess they have no affiliation with any national or regional sports body.

They (unlike the former College of Faith) do have real classes and degrees at the Batchelors and Masters level.
                It turns out that the North American University Stallions are an NAIA football team. They're playing as an Independent at that level for a second season and will be in the Sooner Athletic Conference in the future.
                ​​​​​​​​​
                Last edited by crixus; 09-24-2023, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X