Clear All

• D2 AD, MBB, WBB salary data

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...yResults05.pdf

Re: D2 AD, MBB, WBB salary data

WoD around top 2% of MBB HC.
    USI looking dumber all the time.

Comment

When was this published? The file name appears to be '05' in the web bar, which would be pretty old data if that was accurate. Or, it could just be "version 5", so I'm curious when this was released by NACDA.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Madsen View Post
        When was this published? The file name appears to be '05' in the web bar, which would be pretty old data if that was accurate. Or, it could just be "version 5", so I'm curious when this was released by NACDA.
        Dec 16

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Madsen View Post
          '05 would make more sense. Some of those numbers seem pretty low for 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
            '05 would make more sense. Some of those numbers seem pretty low for 2017.
            16 is when was published so off of 2015. Salary based on calendar yr not basketball season calendar

Reigel at uwp 2015 salary 56000.
            http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/loc...81162495174810

Comment

Mike helfer Valdosta state who made E8 a few yrs ago 2016: 77000

WoD. 1 post season win in 8 yrs. 105 minimum. 120+?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                16 is when was published so off of 2015. Salary based on calendar yr not basketball season calendar

Reigel at uwp 2015 salary 56000.
                http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/loc...81162495174810
                So in '15, 31% of D2 men's basketball programs didn't have a full-time assistant coach? And another 65% only had 1 full-time assistant?

Not sure I believe that. I can't remember playing any D2 team all year that didn't have 3-4 coaches on the bench. Understand 1 is likely a GA, but that still makes at least 1 full-time assistant at even the most underfunded programs. Hell, even Maryville lists 2 full-time assistants.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                  Mike helfer Valdosta state who made E8 a few yrs ago 2016: 77000

WoD. 1 post season win in 8 yrs. 105 minimum. 120+?
                  I'm guessing that Watson is the 2nd highest paid coach in the GLVC, after Davenport. Which, you're right, is a joke.

Comment

So in '15, 31% of D2 men's basketball programs didn't have a full-time assistant coach? And another 65% only had 1 full-time assistant?

Not sure I believe that. I can't remember playing any D2 team all year that didn't have 3-4 coaches on the bench. Understand 1 is likely a GA, but that still makes at least 1 full-time assistant at even the most underfunded programs. Hell, even Maryville lists 2 full-time assistants.
                    What defines a full time ast is a gray area and defined differently by public , private, and states. Also a particular circumstances.

I know a school that top asst may be called ft but officially is a part time employee. He doesn't get benefits as he is on Retirement pension and benefits and possibly Medicare. He's 66. I believe he gets paid 29000. This schools head coach only makes 52 plus benefits. The other asst are volunteers whom get small stipends for some expenses.

Comment

I'm guessing that Watson is the 2nd highest paid coach in the GLVC, after Davenport. Which, you're right, is a joke.
                      USI paid Corvette price for a Chevette or Citation.

Comment

Tarleton State. During same period WoD been driving USI in ground. Has been to postseason every yr. Advances in tourney multiple times. Made two E8's.
                        Coach Reisman salary 2016 salary is 130k. But wait there's more. He is also the Athletic Director and the school fields a football team too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X