Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

I think AB can compete with KWC. They always have.

The KWC v. Wayne State game was streamed on Android. I watched it. There were no stats, no sound, and I never saw any stream of the AB game. That's sort of concerning. Apologies to AB. They won a good game against Tiffin.

Comment

I watched the game without sound, kinda suck, what time do they play today ?

Comment

Derkson will be an impact player in this system. He's getting more comfortable every game.

Comment

I agree I think Happy's style is already having an impact on him being a more complete player. I also think the score keeper missed several rebounds and I know for sure he had several blocks not recorded.

Comment

Happy said on his post game show and he said he had a scholarship to offer at mid year, probably Elkins??

Comment

That would be my guess as well

Comment

I figured the kid homesick when he didn't want to stay and attend classes while injured

Comment

No stats, video, or audio. What radio channel are they using this season?

Comment

The video is on. Click on the video on the bottom of your athletic site. When you get to Livestream, it does show yesterdays game which won't work.

If you then click on the Purple W on that page, it will change pages and give you the Tiffin game. Click on it and the video appears. It is quirky to get there and I don't think many know that because they only have 23 watching.

Comment

The audio is on WBIO radio

Comment

I got the audio on wbio. 84 - 76 Wesleyan. Wbio did a good job.

Comment

They are definitely playing like a team full of newcomers, too bad we are playing USI so early in season

Comment

Originally posted by Purplebuckeye View Post
                            They are definitely playing like a team full of newcomers, too bad we are playing USI so early in season
                            KWC fans always make excuses. That, and last week the lies about Jacks being "hurt" and the freshman suddenly "withdrawing" from school. USI is going to hand KWC a drubbing, accept it. USI plays in a much better league and has better players. I think the Eagles win by 20-25 points, the excuses by KWC fans will be "it's too early" and "we don't have enough players." lol!

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
                              KWC fans always make excuses. That, and last week the lies about Jacks being "hurt" and the freshman suddenly "withdrawing" from school. USI is going to hand KWC a drubbing, accept it. USI plays in a much better league and has better players. I think the Eagles win by 20-25 points, the excuses by KWC fans will be "it's too early" and "we don't have enough players." lol!
                              God you are such a troll.....If you have the mental capacity click this link and listen to the first 8 seconds and never post to this board again...make USI fans miserable with your idiocy.

http://www.courier-journal.com/media...sleyan-109-71/

Comment

Originally posted by WKYDave View Post
                                God you are such a troll.....If you have the mental capacity click this link and listen to the first 8 seconds and never post to this board again...make USI fans miserable with your idiocy.

http://www.courier-journal.com/media...sleyan-109-71/
                                Not that you would be intelligent enough to figure to out, but it's called a spin. Jacks was fine and playing the next game. Don't believe everything you hear and read in the press. Same with the freshman who all of a sudden went home because he had a concussion. Sure he did. lol!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X