Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Just got my season tix. Right behind the KWC bench. Can't wait for this thing to be underway!

Comment

We expect complete detailed reports from you...each game :)

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
        We expect complete detailed reports from you...each game :)
        Yes! And, snap and post pics of any clip-boards with plays and such on them. I promise not to share them with the AB coaching staff.

Comment

lol Plays plays we don't need any stupid plays

Comment

Originally posted by ABjo View Post
            Yes! And, snap and post pics of any clip-boards with plays and such on them. I promise not to share them with the AB coaching staff.
            Riiiiiiight lol

Interestingly enough, according to the schedule, the first game I will watch from my new seats will actually be AB vs. Tiffin. Don't be jelly. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
              Riiiiiiight lol

Interestingly enough, according to the schedule, the first game I will watch from my new seats will actually be AB vs. Tiffin. Don't be jelly. Lol
              sweet! Enjoy the game!

Comment

Nice to see that KWC has already beaten Malone in Football 52-7

And the game hasn't even been played!!! :)

http://kwcpanthers.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

Comment

That was a mistake made by whoever posted that. They posted the Alfred State Score twice. It could be easy to make a mistake with their website. Or, it could just be a joke. I don't know? They need to correct it. We do look at these websites a lot, and they have gotten a lot better. Sidearm is doing a good job. Wesleyan's website is copyrighted now. You can't reproduce anything from the SID is my understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                    That was a mistake made by whoever posted that. They posted the Alfred State Score twice. It could be easy to make a mistake with their website. Or, it could just be a joke. I don't know? They need to correct it. We do look at these websites a lot, and they have gotten a lot better. Sidearm is doing a good job. Wesleyan's website is copyrighted now. You can't reproduce anything from the SID is my understanding.
                    Yeah, I'm sure it was a mistake. Just having a bit of fun. :)

Comment

Yep that's a 'whoops'

Meanwhile, USI getting beat by Purdue by only 22 apparently means they will stomp KWC by 20-25 in the HoF Classic. This coming from Watson's biggest fan, and a guy (or girl) that's never even seen our team - but they have the best point guard in the country, apparently. Anyway...we'll see.

Comment

Wesleyan is down to 8 scholarship players. Elkins is out for the semester. He probably will come back for the second semester. Stanford is a walk on, I think. However, I saw his ability last season. They will be competitive in the exhibition games. I know nothing about Purdue other than a little jingle that has something to do with an outhouse. I know very little about this year's team, other than a few player's ability. I do think they will be a very good team. I would never write off Alderson broaddus and cedarville has some really good talent. I am not really feeling it the first semester. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                          Wesleyan is down to 8 scholarship players. Elkins is out for the semester. He probably will come back for the second semester. Stanford is a walk on, I think. However, I saw his ability last season. They will be competitive in the exhibition games. I know nothing about Purdue other than a little jingle that has something to do with an outhouse. I know very little about this year's team, other than a few player's ability. I do think they will be a very good team. I would never write off Alderson broaddus and cedarville has some really good talent. I am not really feeling it the first semester. We'll see.
                          Harris isn't eligible until second semester. Since he's already sat out a year my guess is he'll be active and play the second half. Elkins is no longer listed on the roster, but it was previously stated that he was out for the season so I'm hoping it's just a medical redshirt and he'll be back next year.

Comment

I guess he had to drop out of school. I hope we are taking care of him (staying in close contact) and that he is able to come back.

I thought USI had some D1 players and Purdue had some D2 players.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
                              Yep that's a 'whoops'

Meanwhile, USI getting beat by Purdue by only 22 apparently means they will stomp KWC by 20-25 in the HoF Classic. This coming from Watson's biggest fan, and a guy (or girl) that's never even seen our team - but they have the best point guard in the country, apparently. Anyway...we'll see.
                              "LOL!" Have fun with your 50 points beatings in the upcoming exhibitions. See you Nov. 19. Make sure you show up, I hear KWC's fan base is very small. lol

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
                                "LOL!" Have fun with your 50 points beatings in the upcoming exhibitions. See you Nov. 19. Make sure you show up, I hear KWC's fan base is very small. lol
                                Excuse me, I haven't replied to your comments about KWC and our posters on your thread so I'll thank you for staying off of ours. "lol"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X