Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
    DJ Silky Disturbed Stan Gerard give it a break and your disregard for Happy. The poor guy has health issues. Let it go.
    Smiley up at USI has them too but of different nature. Empty sack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
      We already know you are a special kind of stupid from your mindless posts. If you had any knowledge, you'd be aware Coach Herdes had nothing to do with the papers or the flights. It was an assistant and former athletic department person. Coach Herdes is a great person and took the sword.

Comment

Unlike a mindless troll like you, I was around the USI basketball program for years with the student radio station and know the whole story. You are too dumb to know that his father in law had never done anything like you are slandering him with. His assistant coach did online work for a player, and a former USI employee got a flight for another player that was a violation. Coach Herdes is actually the guy who reported the online work and the USI AD found out about the flight. If you had any common sense at all, and it is obvious you don't, you would go back and read the accounts in the ECP. You are just another Coach Herdes basher and I don't get it. The guy built a great program with Coach Pearl at USI. Let it go, and move on.

Comment

And, that home winning streak comes to an end as the Panthers fall to previously winless Auburn Montgomery 80-72. This KWC team looks really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
            And, that home winning streak comes to an end as the Panthers fall to previously winless Auburn Montgomery 80-72. This KWC team looks really bad.
            It appears this KWC basketball program is in shambles. I spoke with one of my USI friends and he indicated a lot of the KWC boosters are not totally buying the "health issues" as a reason Happy walked away. If they are really talking national search that means he's either retiring and does not want to finish this disaster of a season, or someone wants him out. It looks like this is the worst KWC team in decades.

Comment

• Comment

You actually buy anything Ricky says? Yes, this is just another user name. His 5th to be exact. Lol!

Comment

No, you did no such thing. It is disrespectful as all get out making accusations that are completely basis. Time is long overdue for this username to be shut down.

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
                  It appears this KWC basketball program is in shambles. I spoke with one of my USI friends and he indicated a lot of the KWC boosters are not totally buying the "health issues" as a reason Happy walked away. If they are really talking national search that means he's either retiring and does not want to finish this disaster of a season, or someone wants him out. It looks like this is the worst KWC team in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Redswin View Post
                    No, you did no such thing. It is disrespectful as all get out making accusations that are completely basis. Time is long overdue for this username to be shut down.
                    DJ Silky Disturbed Stan Gerard back with his Redswin username. Gerard you have a complete mental problem. You hate USI and all USI grads like myself because they booted you away from the program. John Morris knows your game and told me everything. Get back in your hammock and don't bite your teddy bear.

Comment

The last time I checked, the cattle Herdes has nothing to do with KWC and never will.

It's highly probable that this team will lose money this season. That's bad, mmkay

Comment

• Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
                        Unlike a mindless troll like you, I was around the USI basketball program for years with the student radio station and know the whole story. You are too dumb to know that his father in law had never done anything like you are slandering him with. His assistant coach did online work for a player, and a former USI employee got a flight for another player that was a violation. Coach Herdes is actually the guy who reported the online work and the USI AD found out about the flight. If you had any common sense at all, and it is obvious you don't, you would go back and read the accounts in the ECP. You are just another Coach Herdes basher and I don't get it. The guy built a great program with Coach Pearl at USI. Let it go, and move on.

Comment

Too convenient...Happy will not coach another game at KWC.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
                            Too convenient...Happy will not coach another game at KWC.
                            For some reason I would like to punch you in the face!

What Wesleyan is going through now is extremely painful. I have no idea what happened, but hundreds (probably thousands) of alumni, fans, supporters and former players are hurting. It needs to get fixed sooner or later or a Panther coup could happen next year. BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

Comment

I say take the financial hit NOW (honor all contracts) and start a National search now. In fact, if we could get a distinguished former player like OHS Coach Rod Drake to come in on the interim it would help immensely. I know he has a job, and it could still be there next year given our relationship with the Owensboro School system. He could at least bring some integrity back to the program and put fans in the seats for the rest of this season. He might just be what Wesleyan needs in the long term. He won a KHSAA State Championship at OHS. How is that not good enough?

Comment

Sorry that the truth hurts...

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                                For some reason I would like to punch you in the face!

What Wesleyan is going through now is extremely painful. I have no idea what happened, but hundreds (probably thousands) of alumni, fans, supporters and former players are hurting. It needs to get fixed sooner or later or a Panther coup could happen next year. BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X