Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Bezold has to be the biggest surprise on the team. He has had a tough couple of years and has earned respect for his solid play. I think we have a couple of players that will play much better than their past stats show because their coach did not understand how to use them. One of them is Smith and I sure hope we see him soon.

Comment

Nice to see commits from other W fans. Please continue giving your input. Surely Bell will bring some fans Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
        Nice to see commits from other W fans. Please continue giving your input. Surely Bell will bring some fans Wednesday.
        Not sure how many of us will show being a cold Wednesday night, but Moves and I will be making the trek. Miss the ole SC.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
          Not sure how many of us will show being a cold Wednesday night, but Moves and I will be making the trek. Miss the ole SC.

Comment

SC has it's issues but I would much rather watch a game there than the Bell gym.

Comment

I don't care for the cookie cutter gyms. SC has some patina and a ton of history. If its not the cathedral of D2 basketball, at least it's an old church. You ought to have a little respect.

Comment

If I was within a hundred miles of that game, We would make an effort to be in attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                  SC has it's issues but I would much rather watch a game there than the Bell gym.
                  Hey now I was only being complimentary of the SC! What you don't like watching a game with a big metal pillar right in front of you? Ha!

Comment

I suspect those that do not like SC restrooms do not have good aim :)

It really feels good for two old foes/friends to get together again. I do not think it will hurt rankings of either team.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
                      Hey now I was only being complimentary of the SC! What you don't like watching a game with a big metal pillar right in front of you? Ha!
                      Exactly. Actually, I think they've done quite a nice job with ol' Knights Hall ... except for those bloody columns!

I'm hoping to get down there as well for the game. Looking forward to it in any event. Congrats to Coach Coop for opening with a solid win over K-State.

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
                      SC has some patina and a ton of history.
                      You get bonus points for employing the word "patina."

Comment

Go back to your USI coach hating thread, this convo involves you not at all, especially considering your coach is still too scared to schedule us even during a complete rebuild.

Comment

Rally Towels to the first 500 fans at the game tomorrow. I love it! https://twitter.com/KWCPanthers/stat...90512995483650

Comment

I want one for a keepsake. I won't be waiving it, however.

Comment

Originally posted by pantherfan View Post
                              Rally Towels to the first 500 fans at the game tomorrow. I love it! https://twitter.com/KWCPanthers/stat...90512995483650

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
                                I want one for a keepsake. I won't be waiving it, however.
                                Now in the good ole days, when we weren't all pals, I would have told you what I would do with that towel and it would not have been waiving either! Ah but now in this age of civility(at least between BU and KWC) I too would like one.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X