Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to seeing WBB team tonight. One of their tallest teams.

Comment

• They didn't have a bad showing against WKU. One could assume they would have a better match-up against AP. I'd LOVE to see the girls pull out a W. They really are a fun team to watch.

Comment

• do not let the score fool you. I have never seen a team shoot better than AP did in the first half. 86% from the three point line. I know they let down a bit in the second half but we pretty much stayed with them. The new comers got to play and looked really good. Friday playing D2 will be interesting. I have not idea or can give advice as to how the rotation should look. They all can play. It just a matter of getting the right group in to make the most of their skills. I'm pretty sure we will start with last years players but others must get minutes and wear down others teams bench or starters.

Comment

• Looks like we're listing the same probable starters for the Samford game tonight as we did against SLU. Not sure if that's accurate or if it was just carried over from the last game notes. Samford is counting this game as a regular season game while we have it as an exhibition. That means if they were to lose it counts against them 'fo real' ... so they're not going to be screwing around. I hope Erik and Mike are back with the team. I also hope we can make a respectable showing. We have GOT to figure out how to score this season...this 50-60 points per game nonsense isn't going to cut it, even if our defense is improved.

Comment

• Spot on. Looks like we may be able to stream this one, hoping that works out!

Comment

• I THINK YOU NEED TO JOIN ESPN+ TO GET THE GAME. it cost 4.99. a month and you can cancel any time. It is a good deal. Be careful not to sign up for the year.

Lots of other games that can be replayed as well as up coming games.

Comment

• I did sign up for the 4.99/month plan...have considered it off and on for years, finally pulled the trigger. Bell and Gilmer are with the team but in street clothes. We need Bell's athleticism in the back court. We need the depth in the post that getting Sasha and Currie in December will bring. Teams like Bellarmine and USI and Lincoln Memorial will dominate us much like Samford and SLU simply because we won't be able to handle their athleticism. Losing Deng hurts in these kinds of games. I mean look, at halftime it's a 12 point game. It could be MUCH worse.

Comment

• I didnt sign up, but tried to follow stats. 5-38 from 3??!! Is it possible the longer distance in D1 was a huge factor in that? I sure hope so, because that is embarrassingly awful.

Comment

• 5/38 from 3. You can't go out there and shoot 38 three pointers! I know these guys will improve as the season goes on but I can tell you right now if we keep it within 30 against Bellarmine we can consider it a moral victory. They're going to absolutely PASTE us.

Comment

• Due to size , lack of real speed and strength we could not get inside. The shots were pretty good but we must shoot better if we are going to win any games. Our passes were lazy and telegraphed. We must get bigger inside if the missing players do not join the team we are toast against size. We did play hard and sometimes looked better(except shooting) than last year.

For the record, I think, we did not look very well coached.

Comment

• I was looking for the Drury Men's game online, found the game being played afterwards: Kentucky Wesleyan Women v Rockhurst.

KWC is shooting lights out and are leading by like 30 at half. They love to penetrate and kick out for the three. They are also taking charges on defense which has rattled the Hawks.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                          I was looking for the Drury Men's game online, found the game being played afterwards: Kentucky Wesleyan Women v Rockhurst.

KWC is shooting lights out and are leading by like 30 at half. They love to penetrate and kick out for the three. They are also taking charges on defense which has rattled the Hawks.
                          Yeah our Lady Panthers are expected to be pretty solid this year.

Comment

• I have to believe some sort of record was broken in this game.

Comment

• Well if Evansville can beat UK, surely KWC can score at least 60 and keep this Bellarmine game within 20 points tonight...

Comment

• I think if you look at game notes, average per game, you can see what the score most likely will be. Going to be painful but hopefully a growing experience.

UK basketball is great during recruiting not so much when playing games. Really a G team for the NBA. Exciting basketball but in many ways a mess.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X