Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I guess it's official. We're God awful. I have tix to USI but honestly I don't know if I want to go feel the embarrassment in person or not

Comment

• Hey we scored over 50. Yay team!

Comment

• How long a leash does this cooper cat get ?
        Will he be around if another 16 loss season?

Comment

• Anyone else feel like Jo and Wyatt are shooting WAY TOO MUCH? Jo's stats so far this season: 8-32 overall, and 4-18 from 3. I know it takes some guys time to get in a rhythm, but yikes. Wyatt is 7-25 overall and 5-20 from 3. Collectively, 15-57 and 9-38 from 3. I'm not saying anyone else is shooting better, but I feel like these boys are jacking up a lot of shots.

Comment

• You're not going to win ballgames at the D2 level jacking up over 30 threes a game, unless you're a West Liberty with their kind of wild offense, which we clearly are not. It's extremely disappointing because at the P/W game you saw the two teams actually run the offense, playing inside-out, attacking the rim, interior passing, etc. So you know they are capable of doing it. But instead thus far we just pass the ball around the horn a few times and shoot a contested 3, and call that the offense.

Comment

• You should come and at least check out the awesome new arena!

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
              Yeah, I guess it's official. We're God awful. I have tix to USI but honestly I don't know if I want to go feel the embarrassment in person or not

Comment

• Was KWC missing some players? Athletically, they were completely outmanned at every position. BU was taller, but more importantly, much quicker. Coop is going to have to get some athletes if he is going to be competive. Abu Arisha was the only guy who looked like he belonged on a college basketball team. It did not help that it was their first real game. I thought they looked worse on the defensive end, which is saying something, In their defense, this is one of Bellarmine's most athletic teams, although I'm not sure if it will be one of Scotty's better teams. Bellarmine did play very well. I would like to see KWC play better against USI, but I suspect that they are going to get USI's best effort and it could be as ugly or uglier than last night's game.

Comment

• Looks like we have a new starting five.

Comment

• Welp, this is going to be a really long season. No chance I'm going to "new" Puke Arena and watching us get beat by 60. I'll go to my son's bowling match instead.

Comment

• new name "looking for one"

Comment

• How long before Brescia outdraws kdub? This guy makes Sloppy look like Naismith

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                          Welp, this is going to be a really long season. No chance I'm going to "new" Puke Arena and watching us get beat by 60. I'll go to my son's bowling match instead.
                          I'm with ya. PAC Arena sure never made me feel nostalgic or offered feared recognition like Rupp, Hinkle, Cameron or the The Sportscenter. I understand the naming rights are still up for grabs. Pony up and you can name it anything you want.

Comment

• He needs to be replaced immediately and they should bring back Sloppy ASAP.

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                            How long a leash does this cooper cat get ?
                            Will he be around if another 16 loss season?

Comment

• Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                              He needs to be replaced immediately and they should bring back Sloppy ASAP.

Comment

• I would agree the jury is definitely still out for Cooper. There are aspects of his coaching which are a huge improvement over Happy...and there are aspects that are far worse. Because he basically started with a total rebuild, I do think it's only fair to give him 3 solid years to show what he can do with it...but all I can say is if we aren't 100% better than we are today at this time next year, that is one hot coaching seat, IMO.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X