Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certainly no surprise, based on recent playing time.

Comment

• Agreed. Seemed like a good kid and a hard worker but I don't think he was going to crack the lineup with the likes of Stew Currie, Ben Sisson and Sasha Sukanov playing ahead of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
        Per Verbal Commits Nick Fort is transferring.
        I doubt he will be the only one

Comment

• Agree with all of the above. There are more good D2 transfers this year than most years. Many have two + years. I hope Coop has not put all his eggs in KY high school signees.

Comment

• Originally posted by WKYDave View Post

I doubt he will be the only one
            I wouldn't be surprised if Cameron Cartwright transferred, given his limited playing time. Other than him, though, I'm not sure why anyone else would leave. That's not to say they wouldn't (or that he WILL), I would just be surprised.

Comment

• So much depends on who is going to sign. There are some good transfers that should at least have an interest if we have contacted them. I think there are several D2 transfers looking for D1 to pick them up. I also wonder if we have any 5 year players. I think all of our D1 transfer could get another year if they wanted it and Coop wants them.

Watson is gone. .I have heard Happy O is the number one candidate.

Comment

• 3rd Region player of the year Kaeveon Mitchell from Breckinridge County has signed with KWC

Comment

• you beat me to it....saw the announcement today. Think Bosley ! Makes shots he should not take. He is NOT a point guard but a really good get for KWC. He is either overrated or underrated next year we will find out for sure.

Comment

• I agree, he's a solid get. Him and Morrison both bring an athleticism we've been missing to a large degree in our guards the last couple of years, though Battaile and Griffin started the trend. Good student, too. Should be really interesting to see how the depth chart shakes out to start this next season.

Comment

• Live by the three die by the missed three but I think there will be lots of living. Jo has to get his game back. We need him to play 2 guard and get a true PG.

Comment

• I think if Jo plays the 2 he will be much more comfortable and we will see a rise in production. Presumably Tarik will be back next season and Matt Teague may hang around. Maybe one of them takes the PG spot, Jo slides to the 2, Wyatt/Hopewell at 3/4, and Sasha/Stew/Sisson at 5. Just playing the guessing game I always do this time of year.

Comment

• Teague was redshirted so I would hope he stays around, it's not like he was just not given playing time. And I feel like you're going to see Morrison getting *some* time at the 3 though how much is hard to say. The kid from Breck should challenge for some minutes at the 2 as well, assuming they don't put a redshirt on him.

Comment

• Once again Cooper must learn how to give the right players the minutes at the right time. We still have not seen all of the new recruits coming in. We need a big that can defend and rebound. Not someone that should have never been on a college team but a player that was just at the wrong school. I'm still wanting a real PG that can score.

Comment

• Trevecca picked up a guard that can shoot the light out. Think Goetz with even A longer range.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X