Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
    KWC football only received 15 commits last week. Many will never get on the field most will stay in school. Most schools are special places but KWC is even more. From the outside you can not understand.

Comment

• For years you have shown everyone on here how much pain there must be in your life...Me I am going to go play with the new improved web site that shows KWC athletics are in the dumper.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like the Biblical definition of a fool. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
            Looks like the Biblical definition of a fool. Period.

Comment

• Drew understands the game of basketball and does things the right way. But he is not a program builder.
              LAMNB

Comment

• We have signed a 6'9" C from John Hardin

Comment

• With work and coaching this kid can be good. A two year starter on really good teams. Needs to get in shape and drop baby fat. Broken foot hurt development. Sets great picks and does not make stupid fouls but keeps people out of the lane. need to see him on Oboro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                    With work and coaching this kid can be good. A two year starter on really good teams. Needs to get in shape and drop baby fat. Broken foot hurt development. Sets great picks and does not make stupid fouls but keeps people out of the lane. need to see him on Oboro.
                    Having watched video on him my guess he is a good replacement for Nathan Smith, just 5 inches shorter.

Comment

• Smith had guts and brains was a good teammate but had only one leg. If you watch what this kid brings to his team he is much better and should get better. He gave an all state teammate several open shots per game with his good screens.

Comment

• Nice news about Ashland....I think G-MAC is doing well. I hope we can hang in.

Comment

• Nice to see some news...and it looks like some holes in our roster are getting filled nicely...

https://kwcpanthers.com/news/2020/5/...021-class.aspx

Comment

• Ways to look at a recruiting class: Does it make you better than last year? Will it make you better in years to come? Will it make you better than your opposition?

My feelings about this years KWC class. We will be better than last year. Better guard play.. Better center play if returnees are healthy and Preston is used so he can grow. A little better bench if Coop figures out the best rotation.

I think this class should make us better in the years to come. It will be interesting if we ask some players (D 1 transfers) to get added years. A year playing together could mean a lot.

I do not believe we will be better than the top G-MAC teams this year. Much depends on coaching and improvement during the summer. I worry about our PGs. The two additions were winners/played well in high school and in Juco but fizzled last year. I wonder if more KWC players will transfer and I have no idea if our redshirt can play well in D2.

I saw many transfers I thought we should get but I am not sure we even contacted them. It is pretty clear Cooper is to only recruit players with good grades mostly from Kentucky. I am afraid that is a recipe for 15 Loses a year. I hope coaching and team ball can over come the talent that other teams are bringing in.

I do believe next year will be Coopers first winning year. We learned how to better close out games and if we can get FT where they should be.... wins will come.

Comment

• Question of the day: This years KWC class has something I have never seen in a class. It maybe the first time ever in one class. What is it??

Comment

• Seems like interest in KWC is pretty much gone. Hope it comes back some during season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X