Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The women's team should be poised to make a run with everyone back but one, including a kid who recorded 132 assists.

Comment

• Agreed, our women's team should be really solid, for sure!

Comment

• Things are looking better and not just for this year. Coach Hood and Coach McFarland can be good recruiters as well. I am going to support this team in this academic year. It's going to be odd seeing all of the athletic teams compete in the Spring. That's going to make transportation an issue, lol! The athletic staff have their work cut out for them. How will they train and practice before all of the sports will play in the Spring? When can they start practice under G-MAC and NCAA rules?

Comment

• It's almost basketball time! Still anxiously awaiting to hear if we'll be able to get into the SC to watch some ball. Roster has been updated on the website, complete with headshots. We definitely have an athletic looking team!
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Indeed. If KWC follows what UK and UL are doing - which I'm not sure if they were following some guidelines from somewhere or how exactly they came about to it - we should be able to allow 15% of our arena capacity, which for the Sportscenter would be around 750 fans

Comment

• AD sent out an email today- 750 spectators allowed, assuming the county isn't in red status. No season tickets, but still a big win for me. Can't wait to watch the guys. 2 exhibition games next week, and then we have a big Hillsdale/Findlay road trip.

Comment

• I'm not optimistic that Owensboro will get out of Red Zone for awhile....late January at earliest the way things are going.

Comment

• Well King Andy says we can't leave our houses for the next 4 weeks so with his powerful leadership I'm sure the state of Kentucky will be down to a tiny amount of cases by mid December.

Comment

• Comment

• This is just a sad time for everyone. I have already been hospitalized twice. I'm having surgery on December 12. We have to think about the big picture. I'm going to be fine because I have the best medical care in this region. This is a once in a lifetime pandemic/epidemic. I never had Covid, had pneumonia and the stomach flu. That can kill an old man, but I am still kicking.

The student athetes, coaches, personel, etc.. should be the top priority and to keep everyone as safe as possible. This is the hardest time I have ever seen in this country in my 58 years. God Bless! Stay safe!

Comment

• So am I reading this right? The G-MAC is playing hoops. I have been off the boards for months.

I saw where KWC won last night and is scheduled to play Murray State and two G-MAC home games in December. How many Midwest conferences are playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
                          So am I reading this right? The G-MAC is playing hoops. I have been off the boards for months.

I saw where KWC won last night and is scheduled to play Murray State and two G-MAC home games in December. How many Midwest conferences are playing?
                          So far they're playing. Findlay will not have any spectators allowed at their games.

Comment

• Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post

So far they're playing. Findlay will not have any spectators allowed at their games.
                            Ok, it is good to see the G-MAC teams playing ball. With every thing going on and the ability to watch games on video streams, it would be silly to bring in fans.

Comment

• KWC is determining whether fans are allowed on a game by game basis. If our city/county is not "in the red" we will be allowed a max of 750 in the Sportscenter, which is 15% capacity. The seats will be setup in socially distanced blocks. If we ARE in the red then no spectators - which is a shame, but better to play in an empty gym than not at all.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X