Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want them to be able to have a season...the way Covid is spreading...the NCAA requirement of a 14 day team quarantine with a positive....not sure how many games we will see this year.

Comment

• Findlay Men's and Women's games with KWC scheduled for Saturday have been postponed until Sunday February 14th.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• You and me both

Comment

• See ya'll at the SC Thursday! https://kwcpanthers.com/news/2021/1/...ing-jan-7.aspx

Comment

• Hells yes!

Comment

• Bought my tickets for Thurs & Sat. I hope the team performs like they are capable of performing. I think Jo Griffin being back is going to really help as he's like a coach on the floor and can really stabilize things for us.

Comment

• Comment

• My kid has a bowling match tonight so we can't get to the women's game...will be there after his match is over; hopefully all the 'good seats' aren't gone by then what with the "social distancing" that is being done. But I don't really care if we end up in the rafters I'll just be glad to see some basketball in person again.

Comment

• We made it into the SC just as the first half was winding down last night. SO nice to be watching these guys in person, finally! Can't wait til Saturday - if we play like we have the last couple of games we have a good chance at beating a very good Cedarville team.

Comment

• I know it was just Ohio Valley, but Saturday's game was the first time under Cooper that we've looked like a KWC basketball team is supposed to look. Dominated from start to finish. That's pretty promising. How different would the season feel if that Walsh buzzer beater hadn't gone in? I mean it's only one game but wow...as it stands, being 5-2 (4-2) right now is certainly an improvement over the past couple of years, and with Findlay and Hillsdale coming to the SC this week we really have an opportunity to show that 'we're back' ... if we can get the job done against a couple of very strong teams. Neither of these games will be easy by any stretch of the imagination but for the first time in a while I honestly feel like we have a chance to beat them both.

Comment

• Love the thoughts and agree! There was a time in the first half they were up by 12 or so but looked a little sloppy and I was frustrated. What a quick change from 2 years ago when I would have been over the moon with a 12 point first half lead. I think it's clear that I've been a big Coop supporter since day 1, and I'm still all in. It's taken some time, but I think we can truly see the style he is going to play and the players that will run it. And I'm a fan of both. There is still room for improvement, but the growth over the last few years can't be ignored.

I am very excited for this weekend's game. It's going to be a very good gauge against really good teams. I want 2 wins, and I want to pour it on Hillsdale. I have never been a fan of their coach at all, but especially not after him and Coop got into it in the conference tourney last year. Plan on heckling him a little bit if the opportunity presents itself. The joys of in-person games, can't wait!

Comment

• Comment

• Well, that was a terrible way to end the season......a season where we were actually pretty competitive.....not play a regular season game for the last two weeks and then be in the conference tourney without your top 2 scorers and your best defensive big man......UGH

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X