Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

Top candidate. No doubt.

Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

A DI team would be taking a huge step backwards, no matter who their coach was! Although, as a USI fan, you can always hope!!!

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    Top candidate. No doubt.

Comment

One word can answer this question....NO

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
      Top candidate. No doubt.

Comment

Obsession is the single most wasteful human activity, because with an obsession you keep coming back and back and back to the same question and never get an answer........Norman Mailer

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
          Obsession is the single most wasteful human activity, because with an obsession you keep coming back and back and back to the same question and never get an answer........Norman Mailer
          Didn't know he was candidate for uwm last time

Comment

The romper room group can't accept the fact that Coach Watson is in the position he wanted, isn't going to leave and will ultimately retire one day as an Eagle. A very honorable and successful one I might add.

Comment

Originally posted by Redswin View Post
              The romper room group can't accept the fact that Coach Watson is in the position he wanted, isn't going to leave and will ultimately retire one day as an Eagle. A very honorable and successful one I might add.
              no ambition. Low energy. Great. Just what usi basketball was built on.

Comment

bruce left oweing people so much money, dont call him nice. fact.

Comment

I have 2 honest questions no disrespect intended. Why are your silky panties in a "wod" over this guy? Did he disrespect you or a friend? How will you fill the void in your life when Watson is gone? He seems to have been a major focus of yours for years.

Comment

The real story is the man he idolized was sent packing. Coach Watson was simply the man who replaced his idol. He has put all his negative energy into hoping the program fails. I expect we won't see him and longer come April next year. Lol!

I have 2 honest questions no disrespect intended. Why are your silky panties in a "wod" over this guy? Did he disrespect you or a friend? How will you fill the void in your life when Watson is gone? He seems to have been a major focus of yours for years.

Comment

Where will the dozen or two vc members gather during the 30 point half time lead next year since the vc room won't be available? And will they still serve the koolaid? Where will the band be relocated to? Amazing that these haven't even been discussed yet.

Comment

You are wrong redswin. Even if Watson went undefeated, Silky will still be on here posting his hatred for Watson.

Comment

Yeah, Woddy, has almost single handidly ruined the VC...just another thing he has hurt, along with attendance, national prominence, local involvement. Redswin can continue her rant about wait till next year, blah, blah, blah, but those of us that have been around know that come March our season will end early because Wod couldn't win in the tournament and his dozen or so disciples will find an excuse as to why he didn't win. Might as well follow the lead of the KWC fans and come up with a catchy phrase like "Due for 2".

Comment

The mafioso summed it pretty good. Sorry I'm not lowering my panties bending over and taking it from WoD. I know a lot will around there , look at Evansville Theatre fans and boosters. The water supply there makes you a weak sucka. WoDs a fraud. You people keep believing the checks in the mail.

Comment

You are wrong redswin. Even if Watson went undefeated, Silky will still be on here posting his hatred for Watson.
                              He could play old man Harry's 2 1/2 scholarship program 33 times and he wouldn't be undefeated.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X