Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
    He was also busted using screagle as a username. I suspect he has more.
    I was as busted using another name as you were busted for being a Pedo multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
      I was as busted using another name as you were busted for being a Pedo multiple times.
      !

Comment

you have the problem scott quit holding 30 yr grudge
        Pure truth Silky Disturbed Stan Gerard. Go get help and keep taking your medication.

Comment

Originally posted by ScreagleNation View Post
          Hoo look liek i got outta da clink jus in tiem fo some USI bassetball!

Deej an redwin not same duud man you can't reed? redwin no wats up wit USI an see how good we gon be. Deej jus sad lytle man got no pee pee an mad at da worl bout it

don eben worry bout USI dis year man Druy need worry bout dayself an how reediclous gon look winnin less dan 10 game dis year. yo recruts are wack hell prob be wors dan mckendry an illy-spring
          More from Silky Disturbed Stan Gerard and another username here. How can one human being have such a grudge against one school like USI. Grow up Gerard and don't dress up as Darin Smith for Trick or Treat tonight.

Comment

I tried to keep this sports related:
            Silky drank a laimBEER and smoked a DOCTORED J then drove into the tiger WOODS and crashed into a TREE rollins and got warren SAPP on his ml CARR. Had to honk his maHORN to scare off a larry BIRD that tried to turn his travis FORD into a JOHN stockton. Now he goes to the JOHN -DALY, bangs his head on the JOHN WALL and vomits into the stewart CINK.

Stupid yes, but I didn't resort to name calling

Comment

Lol! You did get one thing right. This was stupid. Very much so! Lol!

Silky drank a laimBEER and smoked a DOCTORED J then drove into the tiger WOODS and crashed into a TREE rollins and got warren SAPP on his ml CARR. Had to honk his maHORN to scare off a larry BIRD that tried to turn his travis FORD into a JOHN stockton. Now he goes to the JOHN -DALY, bangs his head on the JOHN WALL and vomits into the stewart CINK.

Comment

DJ Silky Disturbed Stan Gerard has a past with Darin Smith everyone at USI knows. John Morris has great stories about Gerard's nonsense.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X