Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drury recruiting class

I was curious about the same (Indiana and Kentucky). Good job finding those numbers. I didn't realize that USI's overall record was better than KWC or Indiana's! Now, if only we had a couple more championships...

Comment

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
      I doubt it, but why would you be surprised about Indiana? Were you expecting IU? Crean has been there a decade and isn't that far above .500..they're .638 all time. USI is .683 all time...that's pretty good. They've only had more than 10 losses in a season twice since 1992.

I know Drury has a .685 % since 1965. Not sure what it is if you went all the way back.
      USI has also only been playing basketball for a relative handful of years but if your measure of success is going to be winning % then more power to them. I'm sure this is a real boost for Watson's resume!

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
        USI has also only been playing basketball for a relative handful of years but if your measure of success is going to be winning % then more power to them. I'm sure this is a real boost for Watson's resume!
        As you can probably guess, I'm not the NCSA, so it's not my graphic. ;)

Comment

Since the official formation of NCAA DII (1973 - which cuts off several of our national championships), KWC's winning % is .738 and if you go back to 1956 when they split into the College Division (precursor to DII) it is .726

Comment

"Most successful' is what makes it nonsense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
              "Most successful' is what makes it nonsense to me.
              So which state do you disagree with?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X