• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UF and KWC selected to play in the SCB Hall of Fame game in Evansville

http://athletics.findlay.edu/sports/...20170724cnprv6

Re: UF and KWC selected to play in the SCB Hall of Fame game in Evansville

Very nice.

KWC vs Montevallo and USI. I'm sure again that was the only way Rod would play us. Would be nice to come out with a couple of wins this time, but time will tell!

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
      Very nice.

KWC vs Montevallo and USI. I'm sure again that was the only way Rod would play us. Would be nice to come out with a couple of wins this time, but time will tell!
      WoDs toughest games of course are not scheduled by him. He admits to taking loser Bruce Weber advice in playing all home games in non league versus turds.

Comment

That SCB HOF deal looks good this season. I am curious to see how well Findlay and KWC will do. That's two G-MAC teams in this year. I'm definitely going for the entire event. I wonder how they will block those games together in reference to getting tickets.

Comment

To bad they don't make this a eight team 3 day "mini" tourney. Everyone plays 3 games

Comment

These games are currently exempt season games. That is my understanding as to why it is not a tournament. I like the Classic format.

Comment

If you have a three day Tournament, no team is guaranteed more than one game in a single elimination Tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                If you have a three day Tournament, no team is guaranteed more than one game in a single elimination Tournament.
                have 4 games a day. someone would come out 0-3(8th place) and winner 3-0

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                  have 4 games a day. someone would come out 0-3(8th place) and winner 3-0

Yeah, thats what all the D1 tourneys like Maui Classic and Alaska Shootout do.

Comment

There will be four games a day with two sessions each day. Tickets will be sold per session.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X