Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GLVC new pod format

I'll start a rumor with this post, and I may get laughed off the forum. I've been combing through schedules looking for non-conf games. I noticed RMU-Peoria has FIVE games against GLVC teams this year (UIS, S&T, UMSL, McK, UWP) as well as one versus Oakland City. Is it just me, or is that a high number of NCAAII games for a NAIA team? Is there any way the GLVC would be working on transitioning them?

EDIT:
    I've noticed that RMU-Springfield has 3 GLVC games (UIS, McK, Maryville) as well as 2 MIAA and 2 Oakland city games for a total of 7 NCAAII games. So maybe my theory holds no water.
    Last edited by schnautza; 08-09-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Re: GLVC new pod format

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
      I'll start a rumor with this post, and I may get laughed off the forum. I've been combing through schedules looking for non-conf games. I noticed RMU-Peoria has FIVE games against GLVC teams this year (UIS, S&T, UMSL, McK, UWP) as well as one versus Oakland City. Is it just me, or is that a high number of NCAAII games for a NAIA team? Is there any way the GLVC would be working on transitioning them?

EDIT:
      I've noticed that RMU-Springfield has 3 GLVC games (UIS, McK, Maryville) as well as 2 MIAA and 2 Oakland city games for a total of 7 NCAAII games. So maybe my theory holds no water.
      wouldnt be surprised jim naum likes racing to bottom. instead of courting lincoln memorial and tusculum he went after maryville. billy, and lebanon high. notice how no d1 conference or school has come calling for him. sad to say but GMAC finace will be better basketball conference going forward. look for indy to go gliac along with one to two other glvc .

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X