Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USI starting lineup in 2016-17

I have business to take care of in Eastern Missouri. I'm trying to talk my wife into waiting until the 18th of November so we can go from there to Evansville to watch those games. I "Always do this to her" she says.

Comment

My CI says big man Carter in walking boot/cast today.....the season could already be over before it started!

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
        My CI says big man Carter in walking boot/cast today.....the season could already be over before it started!
        If this is legitimate news, not good for USI. Carter is expected to help the interior defense with his ability to book shots.

Comment

About a week away from the Purdue game. Here is what the starting lineup will likely be on Nov. 1:
          Probable starting lineup as of yesterday:
          1-Drummond
          2-Stein
          3-Taylor
          4-Rajala
          4-Norman
          Dickson, Washington, Carter (if healthy), Macklin. Aiton might still be a factor, but behind the other guards. Audu is not going to be a factor.
          I think Dickson and Rajala are going to have to be on the court at the same time against Purdue. The Boilermakers are huge inside, they will lob underneath for easy baskets if Norman is a starter inside. Just a week and 2 days away!

Comment

norman has improved , I hope not a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
              About a week away from the Purdue game. Here is what the starting lineup will likely be on Nov. 1:
              Probable starting lineup as of yesterday:
              1-Drummond
              2-Stein
              3-Taylor
              4-Rajala
              4-Norman
              Dickson, Washington, Carter (if healthy), Macklin. Aiton might still be a factor, but behind the other guards. Audu is not going to be a factor.
              I think Dickson and Rajala are going to have to be on the court at the same time against Purdue. The Boilermakers are huge inside, they will lob underneath for easy baskets if Norman is a starter inside. Just a week and 2 days away!
              Who keeps telling you Norman is going to start? That lineup is very small and I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Screag1es View Post
                Who keeps telling you Norman is going to start? That lineup is very small and I don't see it.
                People watching every practice who speak with Watson every day. I would like to see Dickson start alongside Rajala to give us more size inside. Norman has won over the coaches with his hustle and work ethic. But we can't overlook the fact he's probably 6-4 at most.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X