Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UW Parkside Leaving GLVC for GLIAC

Originally posted by UFSwimDad View Post
    I would think that this has to at least get UINDY thinking about a move. And if UINDY does move, I would think that maybe Ashland would take another look thought I doubt they leave. I do not feel that distance and the cost to travel matter to them at this point. Until that happens I think they stay in the GLIAC for the foreseeable future. Perhaps Lewis looks at moving as well, either league,( GMAC or GLIAC) would be similar in mileage correct? Tha leaves Bellarmine and I think they would jump to D1 before moving to the GMAC, although I think their non rev sports would take a beating. Could be an interesting year.
    Romeoville (south-southwest of Chicago in the Joliet area) to West Virginia or even the Cleveland/Canton area would be a pretty brutal road trip, so I don't see Lewis even considering the GMAC.
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
      The league Lincoln and tusculm is in would fit.
      Gulf south not much farther than glvc if uindy and usi leave. Farthest would be Valdosta and west Florida. Which would be great form spring sports. No cold/snow outs.
      If you're talking about the South Atlantic Conference and Lincoln Memorial in Tennessee, then I would disagree. The SAC is centered around North and South Carolina with Lincoln Memorial, Tusculum and Carson-Newman being the western outposts of the league. I'm not so sure some of the SAC schools in the Charlotte area would be too keen on traveling to Louisville, but otherwise, that could be a viable option.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
        With all these changes, I've updated the map to show 2018's conference alignments.

To me, it is a wonder that Ashland is hanging onto the GLIAC.

Speaking of updating the map, Western New Mexico should be in the Lone Star Conference; they moved to the LSC from the RMAC last season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X