Clear All

• Ferris -#5 St.Thomas Aquinas

Ferris State -84
    St.Thomas Aquinas -79

Re: Ferris -#5 St.Thomas Aquinas

Originally posted by The Looter View Post
    Ferris State -84
    St.Thomas Aquinas -79
    Ferris is definitely one of the top 3 in this region(BU and Findlay the other two), and deserving of a top 10 in the country. Not sure how good Aquinas is this year though. Their ranking really was a product of their good season last year. Still, like any school with that name.

Comment

I was very impressed with both teams, easily the best two teams here this year.

Comment

What u think of Findlay? I didn't get to watch it but IUP is supposed to be better than Aquinas.

Comment

Ferris and Findlay look like the two best teams in the jamboree.Do they play each other this season?

Comment

Ferris and Findlay play at the end of the month in Big Rapids. I believe the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
              What u think of Findlay? I didn't get to watch it but IUP is supposed to be better than Aquinas.
              Was not impressed with IUP, not very athletic and not deep off bench. Only a couple key players. The Findlay and aquinas game will be a good one but I think aquinas will edge them. Other winners today will be augustana, ferris, and USI.
              Last edited by glvcpro; 11-04-2017, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X