Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Season awards keep coming for Diestelkamp and Miller. Diestelkamp awarded National POY from D2CCA and Miller coach of the year from the World Exposure Report Recruiting.

Diestelkamp is the sixth player ever at the D-II level to reach 2,300 points and 1,100 career rebounds -numbers that should have been higher.

Comment

• Katie kirkhart, a junior guard from D-1 Oral Roberts, has announced via Twitter her intent to transfer to Drury for her senior year.
      She appears to be a defensive minded athlete who has started 31 games for ORU. One of her highlights was a game when she scored 22 points to go with seven steals as Oral Roberts took a run at No. 21 South Dakota before falling 77-73 before 1,256 at the Mabee Center.

The Lady Panthers already have a roster capable of another deep run.

Comment

• Lady Panthers coach Molly Miller heading to DI Grand Canyon.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
          Lady Panthers coach Molly Miller heading to DI Grand Canyon.
          https://gculopes.com/news/2020/4/7/w...te-winner.aspx

Comment

• Best of luck to a rising star. Hopefully, her current recruits will still come to Drury.

Comment

• Amy Eagan is the new WBB coach at Drury. This could not have worked out better if it had been planned back in August.

Now, hopefully there are no defections and Katie Scott does not back out of her commitment.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                Amy Eagan is the new WBB coach at Drury. This could not have worked out better if it had been planned back in August.

Now, hopefully there are no defections and Katie Scott does not back out of her commitment.
                Hearing that Katie Scott, after tweeting her support for Amy Eagan to become the next head coach, is backing out. Also hearing that Molly Miller is trying to get Scott and other girls currently on Drury's roster to follow her to Grand Canyon. Sounds like an NCAA violation on Miller's part to me, as she's already working for Grand Canyon and it's doubtful that Drury has given her permission to talk to any of these girls. If that's true, I hope they report her.

Comment

Hearing that Katie Scott, after tweeting her support for Amy Eagan to become the next head coach, is backing out. Also hearing that Molly Miller is trying to get Scott and other girls currently on Drury's roster to follow her to Grand Canyon. Sounds like an NCAA violation on Miller's part to me, as she's already working for Grand Canyon and it's doubtful that Drury has given her permission to talk to any of these girls. If that's true, I hope they report her.
                  Hopefully Scott will be the only loss. A lot of people supported Molly during her time here and it would be a shame to burn those bridges.

Who knows if there will be sports again the way it used to be. 41% of people do not pay taxes and we as a nation are allowing that number to grow every day. That is not conducive for economic recovery.

I'm not even sure people enjoy sports anymore anyway. Maybe people will calm down so referees can bring their families to the games again. .................I am now told the percentage of people not paying taxes is actually 44%.
                  Last edited by crazznewt; 04-17-2020, 08:54 AM. Reason: Wrong numbers

Comment

Hopefully Scott will be the only loss. A lot of people supported Molly during her time here and it would be a shame to burn those bridges.

Who knows if there will be sports again the way it used to be. 41% of people do not pay taxes and we as a nation are allowing that number to grow every day. That is not conducive for economic recovery.

I'm not even sure people enjoy sports anymore anyway. Maybe people will calm down so referees can bring their families to the games again. .................I am now told the percentage of people not paying taxes is actually 44%.

If Scott backs out of her commitment (and she's already signed an NLI), it'll be because of Molly.

Folks around here are about to find out that Molly is all about Molly. Maybe it'll tamp down the hero worship.

Comment

• Dazed and Confucious says: "Accomplishments have to be talked about as they happen because few people care now and even fewer will care later."

Comment

• Last edited by crazznewt; 04-19-2020, 08:17 PM. Reason: Kyrie is a flat earther

Comment

Dazed and Confucious says: "Accomplishments have to be talked about as they happen because few people care now and even fewer will care later."
                          I credit Molly with what she's accomplished - her winning percentage is phenomenal. However, as long as Molly can talk everyone can rest assured that her accomplishments will be talked about.

Comment

I credit Molly with what she's accomplished - her winning percentage is phenomenal. However, as long as Molly can talk everyone can rest assured that her accomplishments will be talked about.
                            When the local television stations ran their stories about Molly's basketball career, they made it sound like she was the undisputed leader on her high school and college teams. That is a lot like saying Scotty Pippen was the undisputed leader of the Bulls.

If Molly is crossing the line by tooting her own horn, it will come back to haunt her. She did prove she could recruit AND retain great players at a time when other programs continue to have a high turnover rate.

Comment

• Okay DUPanther, I am excited to hear more about some of the additions to the returning roster that had a very strong finish to last season. One in particular is a 3 star defensive stopper /dunking machine who was offered by several D1s.

It looks to me like the Lonnie Boga hire is paying dividends.

Comment

• Still no new basketball news? I'm ready for some normalcy! Like, I never watch movies but we just finished watching Jurassic Park. Talk about a reptile dysfunction! Well, I suppose it's time to take off my daytime pajamas so I can put on my nighttime pajamas.
                                Last edited by crazznewt; 04-23-2020, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X