Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drury Panthers

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
    Drury getting beat by double figures late second half. Drury had open shots against the Zone but couldn't hit.

Comment

Pop goes the Drury bubble. Lol! and another Lol!

Drury getting beat by double figures late second half. Drury had open shots against the Zone but couldn't hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Redswin View Post
        Yeah and life goes on, we continue to work, and you are the same POS living in fantasy land. Take your Latuda and get back under your rock

Comment

Little touchy today Newt! Lol! Try retirement as work is very much overrated. Lol!

Yeah and life goes on, we continue to work, and you are the same POS living in fantasy land. Take your Latuda and get back under your rock

Comment

Little touchy today Newt! Lol! Try retirement as work is very much overrated. Lol!
            Hey my day is great and life is busy and good. I was just stating a fact. You and Druryfanther 2011 are the same.

Comment

I highly highly doubt that. Lol! But turn about it fair play. You Drury folks like to dish it out so learn to take your beating with class. Lol!

Hey my day is great and life is busy and good. I was just stating a fact. You and Druryfanther 2011 are the same.

Comment

I highly highly doubt that. Lol! But turn about it fair play. You Drury folks like to dish it out so learn to take your beating with class. Lol!
                You are wrong again as usual as I never celebrate other people's losses or failures.
                You are retired? Are you sure that's the right word?

Comment

I suppose one could interchange other words if they wanted. Lol! But I am sure it is the right word. Lol!

You are wrong again as usual as I never celebrate other people's losses or failures.
                  You are retired? Are you sure that's the right word?

Comment

Ha! How'd you guys do against Drury? And which team has now lost 4 straight? Guess Jewell still hasn't beat a good team at home, huh?

Comment

With class? Just like you always blaming the refs? Yeah, you are classy...big LOL!

Comment

I don't know which team has lost 4 straight. I only care about my team and we haven't lost 4 straight! Lol!

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
                        Ha! How'd you guys do against Drury? And which team has now lost 4 straight? Guess Jewell still hasn't beat a good team at home, huh?

Comment

I don't know which team has lost 4 straight. I only care about my team and we haven't lost 4 straight! Lol!
                          Sorry, 3 straight. With more to come.

The point remains. You said over and over that USI was going to dominate the region and Drury was a program in decline.

Fast forward to the present and USI is on life support with a team led by upperclassmen, while Drury is currently ranked 2nd in the conference with a team that has 1 senior who doesn't play. LOL.

Comment

Like I said - 4 straight. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
                              Like I said - 4 straight. Lol!
                              Dang, I should have went with my gut on the Pick'em

Comment

Dang, I should have went with my gut on the Pick'em
                                Even I gave them this game game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X