Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Benedictine to GLVC

Originally posted by BellarmineGrad View Post
    Benedictine sandwich is a very "meh" move, but, as many others have pointed out, who are you going to get in this era? I do think Southwest Baptist and Lindenwood (the "real" one, not Belleville) would've been more interesting additions.
    I would bet that SBU will happen.

Comment

First heard rumors of this back in May, then heard nothing for months on end. I was starting to think that it wasn't happening. Thomas More in KY is also rumored to be considering a D3 to D2 move. That one was actually mentioned in a newspaper article months ago. Again, nothing heard since.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlood View Post
        First heard rumors of this back in May, then heard nothing for months on end. I was starting to think that it wasn't happening. Thomas More in KY is also rumored to be considering a D3 to D2 move. That one was actually mentioned in a newspaper article months ago. Again, nothing heard since.
        Thomas More would be interesting from an old time BU fan. Used to play them annually, although they were not really that competitive even pre-Davenport days. Not sure how strong their basketball program has been lately although they now have an ex-Scotty assistant at the helm. In his fifth season there, Drew Cooper has had winning seasons in all of his previous four seasons. They made the DIII tournament last year. Going d2 maybe is to try to keep Drew around longer.

Comment

USI loses again against ROCKHURST!!! Lol!!

Comment

http://glvcsports.com/news/2018/7/13...join-glvc.aspx

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X