Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trash Talk Via Memes & GIFs Thread

Snuck in and got some hidden camera footage of USI's practice this morning...

Re: Trash Talk Via Memes & GIFs Thread

Do you have any footage of Chris Thomas attending the barber school? You remember, the barber school whose credits were accepted by KWC and ended up getting KWC placed on probation and forfeiting its season? lol

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
      Do you have any footage of Chris Thomas attending the barber school? You remember, the barber school whose credits were accepted by KWC and ended up getting KWC placed on probation and forfeiting its season? lol
      Nope and unfortunately I can't find any footage of Herdes doing USI player's homework for them either. Quite a shame, really.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
        For once I agree with you...KWC cheated its way to relevance and still doesn't own up to the Chris "The Barber Shop" Thomas and his bogus barber college classes. Coach Waltman told a bunch of people that story when I was a student at UIndy, it was hard to believe, but as we found out it was the truth. KWC is a joke...so are their fans who don't own up to all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
          For once I agree with you...KWC cheated its way to relevance and still doesn't own up to the Chris "The Barber Shop" Thomas and his bogus barber college classes. Coach Waltman told a bunch of people that story when I was a student at UIndy, it was hard to believe, but as we found out it was the truth. KWC is a joke...so are their fans who don't own up to all of it.
          What in the hell is there to own up to??? The NCAA levied its punishment. It's done and over YEARS ago.

And KWC didn't "cheat its way to relevance", KWC won SIX national titles before Harper and Wade brought the NCAA down on us, so we were already relevant before that happened. You silly kids.

Comment

So much for the memes and gifs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X