Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWC fans...I told you so! Ashland 70-14

I told several of the old-timers on the KWC side they were gonna get drilled today in football. Ashland beat them 70-14. See this embarrassment. KWC should drop the sport. And the G-MAC should be in D-3.
    http://www.goashlandeagles.com/sport...20161022q7469w

Re: KWC fans...I told you so! Ashland 70-14

Classless by a UIndy to fan to bring up bad football, considering how bad the Hounds are at that sport. If nothing else, this 70-14 score proves KWC isn't a threat to win the D-2 national championship in football. Or even win a state football high school championship! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
      I told several of the old-timers on the KWC side they were gonna get drilled today in football. Ashland beat them 70-14. See this embarrassment. KWC should drop the sport. And the G-MAC should be in D-3.
      http://www.goashlandeagles.com/sport...20161022q7469w
      Well, you can go ahead and end the KWC football program just as soon as you get hired as our AD, assuming we could lure you away from your job scattering hashbrowns at Waffle House.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
        Classless by a UIndy to fan to bring up bad football, considering how bad the Hounds are at that sport. If nothing else, this 70-14 score proves KWC isn't a threat to win the D-2 national championship in football. Or even win a state football high school championship! lol!
        GravyTheWeinerDog is nothing if not classless. And nobody ever claimed KWC is, was, or ever has been a power (or even mediocre) in football. 'lol'

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
          And the G-MAC should be in D-3.
          Just for the record, new G-MAC member Hillsdale beat Indianapolis this year in football.

Comment

And in BB last year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X