Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 GLVC Tournament

If you all had the big man from Maryville you would cut down the nets. Lol! He doesn't have many other good players around him and is the key to his team. Lol!

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
    I'm not sure if Eberhard will by POY, but you have made no more ignorant statment than this (and that is saying something). Braydon Hobbs was 2 times All America, 1 time national player of the year and never lead his team in scoring. There really is such a thing as a player who makes everyone else better, and Eberhard is one of those players.

BTW, If I was the general manager of The Knights, I would not trade Eberhard for any other player in the GLVC, GLIAC or GMAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Redswin View Post
      If you all had the big man from Maryville you would cut down the nets. Lol! He doesn't have many other good players around him and is the key to his team. Lol!
      You really are an idiot. Berry is by far the best center in the league but he is pretty much the only true center in the conference. BU does not play with a true center. Scotty has pretty much used 3 guards and 2 forwards his whole time at BU. Would have to change his system to properly utilize Berry. That system beat the heck out of your team this year. That being said I do think Berry will probably get the POY because those awards tend to go to the guy with the statistics. But as Moves said I wouldn't trade Eberhard for anyone in this region.

Comment

So I am an idiot but yet you agree with my prediction. Lol! Now that is some interesting logic to try and figure out. Lol!

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
        You really are an idiot. Berry is by far the best center in the league but he is pretty much the only true center in the conference. BU does not play with a true center. Scotty has pretty much used 3 guards and 2 forwards his whole time at BU. Would have to change his system to properly utilize Berry. That system beat the heck out of your team this year. That being said I do think Berry will probably get the POY because those awards tend to go to the guy with the statistics. But as Moves said I wouldn't trade Eberhard for anyone in this region.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
          Scotty has pretty much used 3 guards and 2 forwards his whole time at BU.
          Totally with you and Moves, but I would point out that Larkai and Fagbenle were true centers early on in the Davenport era.

Comment

Eberhard Player of the Year? Lol! He isn't even the leading scorer on the team! Lol! The big guy from Maryville should win it easily.
            Braydon Hobbs won National POY and was the 4th leading scorer on Bellarmine's team that year....

Comment

Comment

And I was right again! Lol! Maryville big man heads and shoulders the POY. Sorry suckers. Lol!

Originally posted by BuKnightsNation View Post
                Braydon Hobbs won National POY and was the 4th leading scorer on Bellarmine's team that year....

Comment

And I was right again! Lol! Maryville big man heads and shoulders the POY. Sorry suckers. Lol!

Comment

But my prediction was still right. Lol!

Comment

I thought europuss was suppose to be Region POY. Not even one of the 40 ALL glvc players.

Comment

Kenny LOGGINS not Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                          I thought europuss was suppose to be Region POY. Not even one of the 40 ALL glvc players.
                          Best big in the conf!

Comment

Wrong...best big in the REGION...according to the town idiot!

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                            Best big in the conf!

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
                              Wrong...best big in the REGION...according to the town idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                                The only correct prediction he's made all season and he thinks he's the only one who made it. Unanimous all coaches and 99% of all fans. So obvious not many outside of a few bellarmine fans thought it was even worth mentioning. Jumping on with the obvious this late doesnt change his prediction all season that my pillow was best in the region. He's called the wrong guy fraudy

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X