6:00 - #1 Drury vs. #8 McKendree
    8:30 - #4 Missouri-St. Louis vs. #5 Bellarmine

Saturday, March 3
    12:00 - Semifinal 1
    2:30 - Semifinal 2

Sunday, March 4
    1:00 - Championship

Re: 2018 GLVC Tournament

The seeding was completely objective, so there is no one to complain to, but I think Maryville and Indy got a bad draw having to play each other and being in BU's side of the bracket. I think Maryville and Indy have the best personnel in the league, other than Bellarmine. In a way, I think USI and Drury are lucky to play each other, because neither one of them has been playing well lately. Truman did not get a bargain as the #2 seed, playing Lewis who has played much better the last few weeks.

Comment

Comment

When was last time Davenport won coy? Not sure how CC for BU has played all year but he put on a show against us. Is he a candidate?

Comment

I would say this would be a good year for Davenport to win it -- won the league by a really solid margin. Also I'd consider MU, DU and TSU coaches considering the growth of MU and the youth of DU and TSU.

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
            I would say this would be a good year for Davenport to win it -- won the league by a really solid margin. Also I'd consider MU, DU and TSU coaches considering the growth of MU and the youth of DU and TSU.
            I never know what coach of the year means. If it is the guy that did the best recruiting and handling the team, etc. It would have to be Scotty. If it is the guy whose team unexpectedly played well then it's the Maryville coach.

Comment

Except for the fact that this is his first year and the previous coach is the one who signed virtually all his players.

Comment

Same kind of thing for POY. If it is the guy that led the best team then it's hands down Eberhard. If it is based on scoring and other stats then it's probably Berry for Maryville or possibly Whelan for WJ. Frankly it should be Eberhard since his statistics are still good, it's just his minutes played aren't as high due to BU's depth and margin of victory was so high.

Comment

How likely would BU get coy and poy? Has there been a team win both in the same year? Seems like they try to spread it around and it would be too predictable to award a great team with both.

Comment

Eberhard Player of the Year? Lol! He isn't even the leading scorer on the team! Lol! The big guy from Maryville should win it easily.

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
                    Same kind of thing for POY. If it is the guy that led the best team then it's hands down Eberhard. If it is based on scoring and other stats then it's probably Berry for Maryville or possibly Whelan for WJ. Frankly it should be Eberhard since his statistics are still good, it's just his minutes played aren't as high due to BU's depth and margin of victory was so high.

Comment

So being the leading scorer on the is team is your criteria for being POY? Adam is the ultimate team player, that is why BU wins, the players buy into team over individual stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Redswin View Post
                        Eberhard Player of the Year? Lol! He isn't even the leading scorer on the team! Lol! The big guy from Maryville should win it easily.
                        I'm not sure if Eberhard will by POY, but you have made no more ignorant statment than this (and that is saying something). Braydon Hobbs was 2 times All America, 1 time national player of the year and never lead his team in scoring. There really is such a thing as a player who makes everyone else better, and Eberhard is one of those players.

BTW, If I was the general manager of The Knights, I would not trade Eberhard for any other player in the GLVC, GLIAC or GMAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
                          I'm not sure if Eberhard will by POY, but you have made no more ignorant statment than this (and that is saying something). Braydon Hobbs was 2 times All America, 1 time national player of the year and never lead his team in scoring. There really is such a thing as a player who makes everyone else better, and Eberhard is one of those players.

BTW, If I was the general manager of The Knights, I would not trade Eberhard for any other player in the GLVC, GLIAC or GMAC.
                          And the fact this local kid choose to go to BU instead of playing in front of home town friends and family at USI says it all really.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                            And the fact this local kid choose to go to BU instead of playing in front of home town friends and family at USI says it all really.
                            Not to add salt in the wound, but it's even worse than that: His father played basketball for USI.

Comment

Have you even looked at his stats? Lol! The big man from Maryville killed it this year. On top of that they went from winning just a few games to being a 20 win team. There is literally no debate on who is the POY. Lol!

Originally posted by DJ Knight View Post
                              So being the leading scorer on the is team is your criteria for being POY? Adam is the ultimate team player, that is why BU wins, the players buy into team over individual stats.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X