Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Well that one's definitely gonna sting for a while. Quick 2-day turnaround to rematch at home now...

Comment

• Highly disappointing, but I will continue to support Stan and my Screaming Eagles.

Comment

• The most concerning thing I've noticed this season is that in all three losses, we were close in the end, and Mateo seemed to suddenly attempt to drain 3's instead of looking for the more reliable inside shot (possibly draw a foul) that our team is known for. A 2-pt bucket last night would have been enough to win it, but we ended up shooting 3 or 4 3's instead and missed them all.

Comment

• Geez Stan, thought you were better than this. Please coach and do your job. Pathetic loss.

Comment

• U Indy had maybe one guy that could start for Southern Indiana. You could turn Southern Indiana loose and they should win. I'm saying that the Eagles were coached into a loss Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
                U Indy had maybe one guy that could start for Southern Indiana. You could turn Southern Indiana loose and they should win. I'm saying that the Eagles were coached into a loss Thursday.
                Exactly. Almost seemed intentionally....

Comment

• Originally posted by glvcpro View Post

Exactly. Almost seemed intentionally....
                  I'm not implying that it was intentional. But I'd be concerned about playing U Indy the next few years based on how USI competed against them this year. At and after the coaching change U Indy lost their two best players to Nebraska and Loyola Chicago, and a couple other decent players left too. They haven't reloaded yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by michiganfb View Post

I'm not implying that it was intentional. But I'd be concerned about playing U Indy the next few years based on how USI competed against them this year. At and after the coaching change U Indy lost their two best players to Nebraska and Loyola Chicago, and a couple other decent players left too. They haven't reloaded yet.

Comment

• Indiana and basketball... Has to be the nicest D2 stadium in the country.

Comment

• Little leaves USI...OUCH

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
                          Little leaves USI...OUCH

Comment

Little leaves USI...OUCH
                            "Ouch" doesn't even touch that. I'm guessing he wasn't liking Stan's rules/disciplinary actions, but don't have a clue what team rules he's been breaking.

Comment

• Transfer to SIU?...get some D1 run next year....Watson is there I believe, needs a place he can do whatever he wants with no rules

Comment

Transfer to SIU?...get some D1 run next year....Watson is there I believe, needs a place he can do whatever he wants with no rules
                                Good riddance. Team plays better defense with a smaller lineup and opens up the floor more for Price to operate. When Stan sent Little to the bench against UIS that is when things started to click.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X