Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played 14 players in first half...not one played defense....this team is a 14 win team Max. No toughness...construct a team not individuals.

Comment

• Not sure what to think of this team yet... We lose to Auburn by 14 and lose to Cedarville by 13. It appears we are very deep talent wise but I agree with others that we are playing too many guys. No one can get in good rhythm because they are not in long enough. Coach has mentioned multiple times that he wants 10 guys to average 20 minutes a game. We will see if that works or not. Hate to say that the KWC game is a must win but you really can't start off the year 0-2 in region games.
      Last edited by EagleScreamin; 11-23-2021, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Don't worry, in a couple of years you'll be up there with Bellarmine getting to brag about how you played the #1, #2 and #3 teams in the country all in the same month (and conveniently leaving out the part where they were beaten by an average of nearly 30 points in said games)

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
          Don't worry, in a couple of years you'll be up there with Bellarmine getting to brag about how you played the #1, #2 and #3 teams in the country all in the same month (and conveniently leaving out the part where they were beaten by an average of nearly 30 points in said games)

Comment

• What? You mean a State university has to make fiscallly responsible decisions? I thought it was the taxpayer's burden to bail out people who make poor decisions.

All this true, but a USI jump to D1 makes more sense than the Bellermine move does. At least in terms of enrollment and facilities. Man, it wasn't that long ago several USI posters said that their administration wouldn't have the testicle fortitude to make the decision to move to D1.

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

Comment

• Agreed however I think he is much more active on the sideline and more involved than watson ever was. I hope the team comes together quickly. No offense to Kwc but that was another disappointing performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by glvcpro View Post

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

Comment

• Watson recruited a bunch of fat and lazy kids

Comment

• sigh.

Comment

• Not trying to pour fuel on this fire, and you guys definitely beat us fair and square, but I honestly was very surprised at the condition of some of your players. The two BIG guys (Dancy and Casey, I think were their names) as well as your PG Rivera all three stood out as being flat-out chubby. I was really surprised about Rivera...I thought last time we played you guys a couple of years ago he was pretty athletically built, though I could just be misremembering.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                            Not trying to pour fuel on this fire, and you guys definitely beat us fair and square, but I honestly was very surprised at the condition of some of your players. The two BIG guys (Dancy and Casey, I think were their names) as well as your PG Rivera all three stood out as being flat-out chubby. I was really surprised about Rivera...I thought last time we played you guys a couple of years ago he was pretty athletically built, though I could just be misremembering.
                            Your observation is correct.

Comment

• Comment

• Crickets here when usi loses....but when they win a game its media they should go d1. Maybe they should go d1 after they win a d2 championship this decade. Jmh and rochon looking to cash in???

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X